[A13] Small Walls (1.9.1) Halfwalls, Curbs, Stairs, and Hedges

Started by Kirid, April 12, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justas love

Can you please add everything together so that i wouldn't have to enable everything seperatly

Kirid

They were planned as separate projects; one for structure, the other for decor. The hedges mod hasn't developed enough to branch off fully.
Anyways Full mod uploaded.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Tinkerer

Well, I'm registered on the forum now ... but previously I just download mods and follow threads without an account. I suspected, but didn't realize, that I had to be registered and logged in to view the download link... It'd be helpful to everyone if you stated that clearly in your first post, or just upload it off-site... But like I said, I'm registered now .........

Just sayin'.

But thanks for the mod, it looks cool I can't wait to try it.

edit: I really like this mod. Thank you for sharing!

Justas love

This bug does not break the game and everything works fine, but i want to keep my debug log clean :)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Kirid

Quote from: Justas love on April 17, 2016, 09:25:49 AM
This bug does not break the game and everything works fine, but i want to keep my debug log clean :)
You are using 1.8. Switch to 1.9 for alpha 13.

Justas love

Quote from: Kirid on April 18, 2016, 04:51:19 PM
Quote from: Justas love on April 17, 2016, 09:25:49 AM
You are using 1.8. Switch to 1.9 for alpha 13.
lmfao, funny, thanks

JonoRig

Unless i'm being dumb, where have all your download links gone kirid, on here and the Smaller npd's

Kirid

Quote from: JonoRig on April 30, 2016, 06:07:18 PM
Unless i'm being dumb, where have all your download links gone kirid, on here and the Smaller npd's
They were all mass deleted without notifying me. Small NPDs still had a minor error.
The attachments were only 4 days old. [attachment deleted due to age]
This isn't the first time my mods have been removed without (proper) explanation.
Reuploaded them, fingers crossed.

JonoRig

Yay, thanks. Sorry to hear you're having upload issues. Have you tried Dropbox like others use? It's pretty simple to set up.

ewokz

Any chance of this being reuploaded? Looks really cool but the links aren't working.