[A13] Small Walls (1.9.1) Halfwalls, Curbs, Stairs, and Hedges

Started by Kirid, April 12, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirid

Should be working as intended. Please report any issues.
Removed lamps, uploading as separate mod.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

2rok

Hi,

when I click the link it says : Attachment not found

:(

cheekyhen

iame6162013

Quote from: cheekyhen on December 13, 2014, 04:00:58 PM
Same here....404 file not found!!!
forum bugged out :/
just wait until he re uploads it.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Kirid

I was finally able to make a decent texture for a hedge, I made one several alphas ago but it had too many colors and the file was too large.
Posting in here to save mod thread space, and it fits within the scope of this set of mods.

Kirid

Updated for Alpha 10!
Changed altitudeLayer for stairs, now power conduits go underneath. No other notable changes.
The textures seem a bit 'fuzzy', not a huge issue. I recently changed the resolution I play at so that may be the reason.
Please report any issues.

Adamiks

Orion

harpo99999

and another voice saying that I can not see ANYdownload at the end of the OP
all I see is
[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Kirid

sorry, all my mods got removed from the forum, not sure why they were considered "too old" I uploaded them fresh with alpha 11. Been busy but reuploading soon

Eisenwulf

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

Kirid

Alpha 13 update!
I have a lot of future plans such as consolidating my mods onto one page, creating new mods, redoing small wall art, and adding other types of small walls.
Shouldn't be any bugs with these mods, but report any you find. Enjoy!