[1.5] Star Wars - A RimWorld Series (4/8/2024)

Started by jecrell, April 09, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

==========
The Force 1.2
==========

-Force XP gains appropriately now when using billiard tables or other joy activities that boost skills.
-Force Push / Pull thought givers now are working correctly.

slugman4

Did you guys have a look at force exp not being gained while crafting such as stone cutting / disassembling/ and minor crafts ?
Also my main researcher gets the force exp so much faster becouse he only does research. at one point my researcher had 18 Force lvl's while my crafter barely scraped 9.

NinjaDiscoJew

How do I keep colonist on the sith side? I started out with a sith lord but then he became neutral over the course of 4 days even though I used his abilities a lot, and now is unable to use his evil abilities.

Canute

QuoteXen's public notes:

Load Order: Mods must be loaded in this order - (RELATIVE TO EACHOTHER - they dont need to be at the top of the mod list, bottom is probably preferable.) 1st Lightsabers 2nd Force 3rd Factions
Can you please take this over at the mod description ?

jecrell

Quote from: NinjaDiscoJew
link=topic=31647.msg328951#msg328951 date=1493988192

How do I keep colonist on the sith side? I started out with a sith lord but then he became neutral over the course of 4 days even though I used his abilities a lot, and now is unable to use his evil abilities.

It's a save / load bug that we fixed one version ago. Make sure to update! For now, to fix the Sith character you have, please turn on God Mode. When God Mode is enabled, you will have access to our debug tools when you click the force menu. Have fun!

Quote from: slugman4 on May 05, 2017, 06:41:03 AM
Did you guys have a look at force exp not being gained while crafting such as stone cutting / disassembling/ and minor crafts ?
Also my main researcher gets the force exp so much faster becouse he only does research. at one point my researcher had 18 Force lvl's while my crafter barely scraped 9.

We did patch it so that all skills gain Force XP properly now. Tweaking for balance can be done. Please note any other things you've noticed.

jecrell

Quote from: Canute on May 05, 2017, 11:06:05 AM
QuoteXen's public notes:

Load Order: Mods must be loaded in this order - (RELATIVE TO EACHOTHER - they dont need to be at the top of the mod list, bottom is probably preferable.) 1st Lightsabers 2nd Force 3rd Factions
Can you please take this over at the mod description ?

This WAS accurate once, but it's not accurate NOW. During early development we had a load order purely because of bad code. Now every mod is independent and does not require ANY ORDER.

To recap:
These mods can be placed IN ANY ORDER. =3

slugman4

The deflection on 100% is way too op my one sith master basically took 80 stormtroopers shooting at him at once without getting hit once. Maybe scale it down by 5 % each lvl to a max of 75 or maybe max 85.
Not even Yoda can take 80 charge blasters at the same time Kappa.

Canute

When i load the Faction before lightsaber i get
Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Robes/SithRobe in any active mod or in base resources.
Verse.Log:Error(String)

And i didn't notice a new faction version, just the new force.

bob112

so got a slight sound issue when one of my colonists fires a pistol it alternates between making the normal pistol sound one shot and then a blaster noise the next shot and repeats the pattern with each shot

Dragoon

Quote from: slugman4 on May 05, 2017, 12:27:51 PM
The deflection on 100% is way too op my one sith master basically took 80 stormtroopers shooting at him at once without getting hit once. Maybe scale it down by 5 % each lvl to a max of 75 or maybe max 85.
Not even Yoda can take 80 charge blasters at the same time Kappa.

If it gets nerfed we get Kylo Ren's force stopping blasters. To make up for it.

Also realistically he would be dodge most of the shots and would be advancing like any force user. So that would make him be able to take 80 shots at the same time, very few would come close to hitting and he would the deflect the ones that do.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

jecrell

Quote from: tazehelex on May 05, 2017, 09:55:54 PM
Help i tryed everything http://imgur.com/a/d47Bw

Apologies for the late response. It's possible your mod files are corrupted. Please perhaps resubscribe to/redownload the mod. Thank you! =3

RoboticManiac

I seem to run into a problem about 2 years after a game begins. In that it simply locks up, and freezes permanently. The lock up seems reminiscent of the lag spike you might get during a raid, but normally the alert sounds goes off when that occurs.

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I run quite a few mods, but the issue only started occuring after adding the three Star Wars mods. Happens no matter the speed the game is running at.

Quick attached a list of mods I'm running.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]