[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

cuproPanda

Glad to hear it's working!

I just added a new mod: Flags!
Adds decorative flags for marking areas or displaying heraldry
It adds 13 dyed flags in various colors, 1 undyed flag, and 1 undyed RimWorld logo flag
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

kaptain_kavern

I've made a bit of support for some AJO users on Reddit also. Everything back to normal / Everyone liked the quick-fix  ;)

Good work

cuproPanda

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 07, 2017, 08:28:20 PM
I've made a bit of support for some AJO users on Reddit also. Everything back to normal / Everyone liked the quick-fix  ;)

Good work

Glad to hear it. Thank you for pitching in :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Mufflamingo

Bleeeee. . . . .

RetPaladinlol

The grill is not working for me on A17. Fuel says 25/25, I have tons of charcoal and it still says no fuel available.

edit: Working now, not sure what was wrong.

Sirsim

I replaced the old version of the mod (AOJ) with the new one and i am getting some errors when i load the game.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

kaptain_kavern

Looks like you have some duplicates. Are you sure you have totally erased the previous folder before "putting" the new updated one?

Sirsim

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 09, 2017, 10:08:53 AM
Looks like you have some duplicates. Are you sure you have totally erased the previous folder before "putting" the new updated one?

Yes, i deleted the old mod folder and moved the new one in.

Edit 1:
Deleted the mod, loaded the game (fine). Copied the mod again in the mod directory, loaded the game, activated the mod, loaded the game got the error again.

kaptain_kavern

Oh crap! Sorry it was really looking like a duplicates problems.

Is this on an ongoing play? Not with a new world?

If yes then maybe you have to remove all AJO buildings from your game before applying the updated mod again (and maybe re-spawn them with dev mode if you want). Panda explained this process on the steam workshop page comments to someone having kinda similar problems.

Sirsim

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 09, 2017, 10:59:17 AM
Oh crap! Sorry it was really looking like a duplicates problems.

Is this on an ongoing play? Not with a new world?

If yes then maybe you have to remove all AJO buildings from your game before applying the updated mod again (and maybe re-spawn them with dev mode if you want). Panda explained this process on the steam workshop page comments to someone having kinda similar problems.

I have an ongoing game yes but i get these errors when i load Rimworld not the specific game.

cuproPanda

I'm not sure what's causing this error. There are no duplicates in the files, I double checked. Even taking the inheritance into account, there is only 1 entry for the costs. The only thing that makes sense is that there is still a copy of the mod being loaded somehow.

kaptain_kavern

Double AJO mod folders in Rimworld/Mods maybe?

This or another mod is patching AJO modded objects(but I very doubt it's that), but after that I can't think of anything.

Edit: even more unlikely but happened to me. I once had copy/pasted some mod defs' in the Core files by error :-s

Sirsim

Quote from: cuproPanda on August 09, 2017, 12:31:54 PM
I'm not sure what's causing this error. There are no duplicates in the files, I double checked. Even taking the inheritance into account, there is only 1 entry for the costs. The only thing that makes sense is that there is still a copy of the mod being loaded somehow.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 09, 2017, 01:33:47 PM
Double AJO mod folders in Rimworld/Mods maybe?

This or another mod is patching AJO modded objects(but I very doubt it's that), but after that I can't think of anything.

Another mod (if this is possible) must be responsible cause i loaded only AOJ and everything is fine. I am sure that AOJ loads once so now i guess i must try to find which one of the 112 mods is responsible. Weird is the fact that whatever does this, doesn't do it with previous version of AOJ. Even the load order is the same. Anyway thank you and kaptain_kavern for your time. I have a big night in front of me :D

SpaceDorf

You did notice that Cupro Changed the name of the Mod Folder within the last few updates ?

Check if you have AJO and Additional Joy Objects in your mod folder.

Also using ModListBackup should make it easier for you to search. It searches the mod name in the about file .. real easy to find duplicates in the modlist with that.

And did you install any "modpacks" recently ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

cuproPanda

It's AJO, by the way, not AOJ ;)

I doubt the renaming is an issue, because I only renamed the repositories on GitHub - the release folders have always been Additional-Joy-Objects-[Release number].

If you are using Steam mods and forum mods, make sure that you don't have two copies that way. The ID for AJO is 936486725