[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

cuproPanda

I'm almost completely done updating my mods! What a stressful update cycle this has been!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Canute

Thanks,
now you can enjoy the stressful chrismas cycle, i hope you allready got all needed gifts ! :-)

SpaceDorf

I am still suffering from X16 induced pftsd .
( post family trauma stress disorder ) :o
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

frenchiveruti

Hey Cupro thanks for the updates!
Will you consider adding Mod Sync Ninja to your mods in the future?

cuproPanda

Quote from: frenchiveruti on December 05, 2017, 09:23:34 AM

I'll look into it. There were issues with it in the past, but since it's back I'm sure they're fixed.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

frenchiveruti

Quote from: cuproPanda on December 05, 2017, 08:07:19 PM
Quote from: frenchiveruti on December 05, 2017, 09:23:34 AM

I'll look into it. There were issues with it in the past, but since it's back I'm sure they're fixed.

Cool! Also there are now two persons working with it so I guess the issues will be solved sooner.

bigheadzach

In moving from 18.00 to 18.01 the SeedsPlease patch file in AJO  throws errors:

XML error: Could not find parent node named "ExtractSeed" for node "SeedsPlease.RecipeDef". Full node: <SeedsPlease.RecipeDef ParentName="ExtractSeed"><defName>AJO_ExtractSpectagoSeed</defName><label>extract spectago seeds</label><description>Extract seeds from spectago.</description><ingredients><li><filter><thingDefs><li>AJO_RainbowPetals</li></thingDefs></filter><count>9</count></li></ingredients><fixedIngredientFilter><thingDefs><li>AJO_RainbowPetals</li></thingDefs></fixedIngredientFilter><products><AJO_SeedSpectago>4</AJO_SeedSpectago></products></SeedsPlease.RecipeDef>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.XmlInheritance:GetBestParentFor(XmlInheritanceNode, String)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveParentsAndChildNodesLinks()
Verse.XmlInheritance:Resolve()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

XML error: Could not find parent node named "SeedBase" for node "SeedsPlease.SeedDef". Full node: <SeedsPlease.SeedDef ParentName="SeedBase"><defName>AJO_SeedSpectago</defName><label>spectago seeds</label><plant>AJO_PlantOutdoorSpectago</plant></SeedsPlease.SeedDef>

Given that the only change is Chinese Translations, i imagine it's not crucial that I update to 18.01

Iusticia

Hi,

Love the mods; they make the game so much more in depth, interesting, and life-like. I noticed a (possible) mod compatibility conflict with the "Industrial Rollers" mod; the "Puller" from this mod doesn't recognize the Preset Filtered Stockpiles (e.g. Meat Stockpile). The "Puller" recognizes the stockpile only when I recreate the stockpile using the vanilla stockpile option and copying the Preset Filtered Stockpile settings to the new stockpile.

Everything else works great. Thanks for B18 updates. Cheers!

JadeXyan

Hey, I'm either missing something or here to report a bug. Coffee shrubs (the ones grown on hydroponics) produce raw coffee beans which seem to have no use? Is there a way to roast these that I'm missing or are these leftovers from a past version that shouldn't be there?

cuproPanda

Quote from: bigheadzach on December 06, 2017, 01:26:47 AM
In moving from 18.00 to 18.01 the SeedsPlease patch file in AJO  throws errors:

XML error: Could not find parent node named "ExtractSeed" for node "SeedsPlease.RecipeDef". Full node: <SeedsPlease.RecipeDef ParentName="ExtractSeed"><defName>AJO_ExtractSpectagoSeed</defName><label>extract spectago seeds</label><description>Extract seeds from spectago.</description><ingredients><li><filter><thingDefs><li>AJO_RainbowPetals</li></thingDefs></filter><count>9</count></li></ingredients><fixedIngredientFilter><thingDefs><li>AJO_RainbowPetals</li></thingDefs></fixedIngredientFilter><products><AJO_SeedSpectago>4</AJO_SeedSpectago></products></SeedsPlease.RecipeDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "SeedBase" for node "SeedsPlease.SeedDef". Full node: <SeedsPlease.SeedDef ParentName="SeedBase"><defName>AJO_SeedSpectago</defName><label>spectago seeds</label><plant>AJO_PlantOutdoorSpectago</plant></SeedsPlease.SeedDef>

Given that the only change is Chinese Translations, i imagine it's not crucial that I update to 18.01

Not sure why you are getting that error with 18.01 and not 18.00, since it's caused by not having SeedsPlease loaded before Additional Joy Objects. Everything looks fine on my end, at least. That reminds me, I have been meaning to add code to all of my mods to let players know if the mod order is wrong if my mod needs to be loaded after a different mod.

Quote from: Iusticia on December 06, 2017, 02:09:02 AM
Hi,

Love the mods; they make the game so much more in depth, interesting, and life-like. I noticed a (possible) mod compatibility conflict with the "Industrial Rollers" mod; the "Puller" from this mod doesn't recognize the Preset Filtered Stockpiles (e.g. Meat Stockpile). The "Puller" recognizes the stockpile only when I recreate the stockpile using the vanilla stockpile option and copying the Preset Filtered Stockpile settings to the new stockpile.

Everything else works great. Thanks for B18 updates. Cheers!

There isn't anything I can do about that currently since Industrial Rollers only searches for vanilla stockpiles or things based on vanilla stockpiles. Mine are a complete rewrite and not related to the vanilla stockpiles. In a future update I'll try to shrink down to only one stockpile with all the filters to choose from; with any luck I can put those into the vanilla stockpile as special filters and the issue will be resolved

Quote from: JadeXyan on December 06, 2017, 05:50:33 AM
Hey, I'm either missing something or here to report a bug. Coffee shrubs (the ones grown on hydroponics) produce raw coffee beans which seem to have no use? Is there a way to roast these that I'm missing or are these leftovers from a past version that shouldn't be there?

Whoa, are you serious?? I forgot to put in the recipe to roast the beans! Major fail on my part, sorry about that! Give me like 10 minutes, I'll update it

cuproPanda

bigheadzach

Quote from: cuproPanda on December 06, 2017, 05:59:27 AM
Not sure why you are getting that error with 18.01 and not 18.00, since it's caused by not having SeedsPlease loaded before Additional Joy Objects. Everything looks fine on my end, at least. That reminds me, I have been meaning to add code to all of my mods to let players know if the mod order is wrong if my mod needs to be loaded after a different mod.

That is a possible big derp on my part. I'll go back through my list tonight and see if that's what caused it (making sure AJO runs late in the list, and after SeedsPlease in both versions). Thanks for being patient.

Old Marm

Thank you for updating your wonderful mods. I have noticed that my colonists do not drink the spectago tea of their own volition, nor do they take the drink to a table for consumption.  Your mods are wonderful, especially the pawn interactions with the items. 

deathstar

I'm a little behind on my mod knowledge since A16, are Cupro's Drink modules compatible with Vegetable Garden and the drinks added by it?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Old Marm on December 06, 2017, 10:32:08 AM
Thank you for updating your wonderful mods. I have noticed that my colonists do not drink the spectago tea of their own volition, nor do they take the drink to a table for consumption.  Your mods are wonderful, especially the pawn interactions with the items.

The tea is now considered a drug, so it can be used by the drug policies window. That way, you can limit the amount they drink per day and not have one colonist drinking all the tea right away. The lack of a table is a useful addition to B18, allowing some foods to be eaten that way without getting the negative mood. I figured for tea, it doesn't really matter if you are standing around, you can still drink.

Quote from: deathstar on December 06, 2017, 11:19:02 AM
I'm a little behind on my mod knowledge since A16, are Cupro's Drink modules compatible with Vegetable Garden and the drinks added by it?

They are both pretty much separate mods at this point. Syrup can be made using VGP fruits, and the other sodas are now a part of VGP. My sodas are for vanilla foods, and are probably overridden by the ones in VGP if both are installed. Both mods are compatible with or without each other