[A17] Mod Announcements Thread

Started by milon, May 25, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeoNovaDan

Vanilla-Friendly Animal Prosthetics, for those that aren't a big fan of A Dog Said for whatever reasons (e.g. poor balance, 'gimmicky' parts), and still like the concept of being able to fix up and augment animals. Oh, and these parts are trade-only too, for even more consistency with vanilla!

Animals get the same diversity of parts as humans in the base game (e.g. lungs, dentures, bionic legs), which is then further split into five size categories which influences market value, mass, and combat effectiveness for certain parts.

Download from...
GitHub
Steam

And you can discuss this either on Steam, or on the Forums Post.

Roolo

Run&Gun

Your colonists can never be a true Rambo if they cannot gun while they are running. Therefore, this mod adds a mode that, when enabled, allows drafted colonists to shoot while moving at the cost of an accuracy and movement penalty. These penalties can be modified in the mod settings of this mod.

Download
Steam Workshop
Github

Demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsRQz1X28MU

DrMrEd

Thrones+Crowns

My first released mod! Adds Thrones and Crowns to the game. XML only, so should be compatible, but I've only had a few folks test things. Happy to hear any feedback!

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1178644141

CannibarRechter

CR Total Texture Overhaul

Mod Announcement

About this Mod: This mod retextures RimWorld with a natural, photo-realistic feel. With the exceptions of human pawns and clothing, virtually nothing has been left untouched. World terrain, the map terrain, structures, goods, animals, weapons, items, resources, and the RimWorld user interface have all been retexed.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

Lament

As you already know (or don't) RimWorld has a population cap depending on which storyteller you pick. Cassandra - 18, Phoebe - 18 and Randy - 50. This mod makes it so that you are more likely to get new pawns at higher population levels and also makes the default cap double, so you can have more slaves at hand at the same time.
It also features two versions: one that alters default storytellers values (DoublePopulation) and one that adds new storytellers with those altered values (DoublePopulation_storytellers).

Download...

DoublePopulation
from
My Website
Nexus Mods

DoublePopulation_storytellers
from
My Website
Nexus Mods
Please also visit discussion thread on Ludeon Forum or Nexus Mods.

TwistedSoul

GlitterWorld Prime [A17]

Glitterworld Prime allows real time purchasing and sale of goods to an online market.

For RimWorld Alpha 17.

See the forum link for more details