[1.5] JecsTools [4/8/2024]

Started by jecrell, May 26, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Since jecstools is a libary for many mods, and mosttimes loaded as one of the first mods.
You should metion the Relation tab issue to fluffy.

Ruisuki

did the yes vehicles guys ever get in touch with you or were they lying

ferofax

Can I use B19 JecsTools on B18 so that Crinos cleave will work as intended? Because it seems my version of Werewolves targets B18 but Crinos cleave refers to something that is ONLY on JecsTools B19, which is weird (I have both versions of JecsTools and B18 doesn't have the source folder that contains the damage worker for Cleave, but B19 does). Also, any idea what's wrong with werewolves turning into headless stumps the second they take damage? It's like the blood spatter wonks the pawn graphics or something.

On a tangent: I manually edited ROMV_Flight.xml for Vampires to make Lightweight work with CE defs (changed CarryingCapacity to CarryWeight and CarryBulk, kept the 40 offset, which will probably make my Gargoyles and their ghouls uber haulers. Haven't tried yet but will probably adjust to keep it from becoming too ridiculously imbalanced). Also, lmao, Long Flight would be crazy crazy crazy, but I like it. Too bad it's not implemented, but the code is there. The gap between Short Flight and Long Flight would be ridiculous though, since Short Flight's range is a measly 14 (that's like just a short glide or something, barely a fraction of the normal map's size, but I understand it's to keep it from being OP) but Long Flight's range is what, 8 world tiles? Wheeeeeeeeewwwww

EDIT: Wow. Super disappointed that Zulo form and War form both have just vanilla wolf stats. :( I guess I'm tweaking that too.

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: B19.642
Updated: 09-14-2018
Description: Fixed issue where CompDeflector was preventing code from executing.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

laffin

I dont have the right click ability when I use this mod v19.642 with Doors Expanded

Canute

laffin,
the mod only work's correct with the current stable Rimworld release

laffin

Quote from: Canute on September 15, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
laffin,
the mod only work's correct with the current stable Rimworld release

Thanks, I was on the latest dev build testing things out

rkagerer

Which version should I use for playing with Rimworld v 0.17.1557?  (Also should I use RimRoads v1.17.0.2?)

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: 1.1.0.2
Updated: 09-16-2018
Description: Fixed the second error caused by deflection systems (from Xen)

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

rawrfisher

Hey jec what version of harmony do you use?
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

jecrell

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 16, 2018, 09:37:54 AM
Hey jec what version of harmony do you use?
Currently using an older version of harmony, due to the massive explosion of issues that happened when I tried to update to the latest. I recommend using HugsLib above my mod to have all harmony dlls autoupdate.

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: 1.1.0.3
Updated: 09-17-2018
Description: Neglected to include latest compiled fix.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: 1.1.0.4
Updated: 09-17-2018
Description: A (potential) fix for an issue shared between Hospitality and JecsTools.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: 1.1.0.5
Updated: 09-22-2018
Description: Added a max range check to make GetInRangeToil fire for pawns who target enemies outside of max range.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

ilikegoodfood

Hello there.

I have spent the last six days, trying to learn how to write advanced transpiler patches in order to implement some features for my mod. During updating it, and my subscription list, for RimWorld 1.0, I noticed the description for your tools and suddeny realised that your framework probably does everything I need. I can't help but feel stupid for not remembering it in the first place...

So, to clarify what I am trying to do, and to check that JecsTools can indeed support this, here it is:

I am trying to create a hediff that, once installed in a pawn, gives them a ranged verb.
I would like them to work for animals (my mod already uses the Animal Range Framework by Broken Valkirie, updated to 1.0 by SargBjornson), NPC humanoids and colonists.
I would like them to have a visible element on the UI, for player controlled pawns, and a means for the player to toggle between primary verbs and control their free-fire state.

Does JecsTools support these behaviors and how easy would it be to implement?

Thanks for your help and time. I know time is especially precious now, with a fresh update.