[A17] Phileas' trusted mod & maintenance station (Update: 2017-07-08)

Started by PhileasFogg, July 04, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mythos

Hey there,

will there be an update to B18 or has anyone tried it without updating? I love EHBS adding new bones and DO adding more diseases and health conditions which are my personal successors/replacements for "Disease Plus".

Best regards,
Mythos

Mythos

I created an update to B18 for "Extended Human Body Simulation" and "Diseases overhauled".

Please be aware, that this is my first contact with XML Mods and I just updated it so far, that it doesn't throw errors. :-)
Added body parts and diseases show up for me, but I don't know if everything works completely fine.

@PhileasFogg I hope you don't mind if I attach them here. Please send me a PM if I should delete the attachments. (If I can do that)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Canute

PhileasFogg latest activity is July 29.
I don't think he don't mind it.
Attachments on the forum are only stay for 2 month, maybe you should try to look for another way to store them.
And if you think they are worth it, create a new topic to reflect the B18 update.
Ofcourse with credits.

Beddie

Quote from: Mythos on December 05, 2017, 03:05:15 PM
I created an update to B18 for "Extended Human Body Simulation" and "Diseases overhauled".

any chance you'll update Crafted Mutants  too?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: PhileasFogg on July 04, 2017, 04:09:37 PM
I worked on spliting this mod in two separate mods, so everyone can use "Diseases overhauled" without the need for Ykara's "EPOE". After finishing this, there are now three mod instead of three mods: I extracted the expanded body simulation. It is now a separate mod and needed for the other two: "Diseases overhauled" and "Crafted Mutants".

-snip-

[A17] Extended Human Body Simulation (v1.0.0)

1) Additional bodyparts

The current human body simulation is rather limited. I expanded it with fibulas, patellas, ulnas, a spleed, two lobes for your pawns liver and a hidden intestine (which makes it possible to remove stomaches without killing the patient - because humans can live without a stomach; it's no fun but possible).

2) Harvest and reintegrate all available bodyparts
Nearly every single bodypart is now harvestable (exceptions: torso, shoulders, head, neck, skull, intestine). So you can replace every part your pawns might miss with freshly harvested natural equivalent (which needs to be stored in a cold enviroment as natural bodyparts start to rot after one day). This also applies to all parts of the now expanded human body structure, which includes: fibulas, patellas, ulnas, a spleed and two lobes for your pawns liver.

After reading these parts of the OP, I am curious now. I am using RBSE, Harvest Everything, Reclaim-Reuse-Recycle, and DESurgeries. Thankfully, the mods posted here are only xml, so I know I can eventually figure this out, if I need to.

But I was wondering, does anyone have any experience using these mods and RBSE and/or any of the other mods I posted? Have any conflicts and/or comments on load order or anything at all?

I might have to get around to updated the mutant mod to B18 someday. I also might not, because I have no idea how much changed anatomy wise in RimWorld between A17 and B18, and if it's too much work and I can't find the motivation when needed then it might not happen.

The13thRonin

Is it possible to halve the chance that a pawn will generate with an illness? What stat would I need to change?

aslei

Quote from: Beddie on January 03, 2018, 07:23:45 PM
Quote from: Mythos on December 05, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

any chance you'll update Crafted Mutants  too?
I updated the XML for what I could, from what I can tell it works as intended but mouse over tooltip in health screen is broken and returns errors. I assume it's something to do with the stat offsets and the 'lack' of any limb base. But honestly it's pretty much a guess.
Hopefully someone else has the know how to fix that.
Anyhoo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/o65a4t3zheb0ffi/Crafted%20Mutants%20v1.0.0.rar?dl=0
Also could just be my horde of mods messing with it.

Chezzprinn

Any chance of this mod being picked up again by someone else? I saw the updates by mythos, but I was wondering if there was an official successor? Also, does it work with CE?

Mystikvm

I was sick at home, wanting to play RimWorld but kinda bummed that Diseases Overhauled didn't work with B19. So I updated it to the latest Beta, seeing how the original author seems to have disappeared.

Changes I made: I removed the dependency on Extended Body Simulation. Maybe it is just me, but I fail to see the purpose of that mod, especially since the simulation is not very extended at all. For instance: in my B18 games pawns would have a destroyed upper arm, but they would not lose any functionality since the object "Arm" was still intact. I'm not a modder and trying to figure out how to fix that seemed too labor-intensive. So I removed all references to that mod in Diseases Overhauled. It does require EPOE and won't work with RBSE. Making it compatible with RBSE doesn't seem like a hard thing to do, though. The mod is primarily about affecting certain body parts, changing EPOE-specific parts to RBSE-specific parts in the mod files would do the trick.

It still contains all the diseases, surgeries and drugs that were in the original mod. I haven't tested it extensively, but it doesn't give any errors and diseases in my games so far are properly generated with the intended gameplay effects.

I do not plan to update this mod regularly. I updated it for my own personal use and want to share it with the community. Feel free to do with it whatever you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2232v64dl76se4/Diseases%20overhauled%20v1.3.1.7z

Adalah217

Headshotkill

*Bump*

Okay I may sound pretty arrogant in the next couple of sentences, like I want to be treated as a princess, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Could somebody please update Diseases Overhauled to 1.0 and make the following changes:

-No dependency on Extended Body Simulation
-Compatibility with RBSE

I would do it myself instantly, however I'm an illiterate peasant when it comes to coding and modding so all I can do is whine. :(

Mythos

Unfortunately I'm no modder myself. All I did back then was "updating" the mod from A17 to A18.
But now I have no clue what needs to be done.
I'd like to see a 1.0 version of both Extended Human Body Simulation and Diseases overhauled as I got so used to them.

Mythos

Hey there,

I've updated all three mods to 1.0!
I've uploaded them to the Steam Workshop and GitHub:

ModSteam WorkshopGithub
Extended Human Body SimulationClick hereClick here
Diseases Overhauled (requires EHBS!)Click hereClick here
Crafted MutantsClick hereClick here

When PhileasFogg is active again and he's against that, I will imediately remove those three. :-)

Best Regards,
Mythos

NoCanDo

I'm using Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion 2.0, will EHBS and DO work with it=

Mythos

That is a good question.
I might look into it tomorrow as I'm struggling if I want to go with EPOE or RBSE. :-)