[1.1] Prison Labor

Started by Avius, July 16, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avius

- hotfixed compatibility with Fluffy's WorkTab (still have some visual flaws)

Morbo513

I've yet to work out how to use this mod properly. I can set prisoners to "Force to work" and I've tried designating prison labour areas., but the most they'll do is clean their cells themselves - which is nice for sure, but not preferable to them suffering a cave-in as opposed to my colonists.
They each have individual cells, don't have any door mods or anything of the sort installed, but I am using WorkTab for what that's worth.

Avius

- fixed compatibility with Fluffy's WorkTab (final)

publicuser

Add some Simplified Chinese translations which untranslated based on existing translation, by master_wu. In attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

Morbo513

Any chance you'd add the functionality to allow prisoners to use recreation furniture? They don't need to have the same "need" as colonists, but if they have access to such furniture and aren't otherwise occupied, they could use it for a mood boost. Also, could we get area restrictions for their movement?

Avius

Quote from: Morbo513 on November 09, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
Any chance you'd add the functionality to allow prisoners to use recreation furniture? They don't need to have the same "need" as colonists, but if they have access to such furniture and aren't otherwise occupied, they could use it for a mood boost. Also, could we get area restrictions for their movement?
Maybe here https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40551.0

Ruisuki

did the seeds please prison labor incompatibility affect the b19 version of prison labor or only 1.0

Avius

Quote from: Ruisuki on November 10, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
did the seeds please prison labor incompatibility affect the b19 version of prison labor or only 1.0
unfortunately it isn't working for b19

Ruisuki

Quote from: Avius on November 10, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on November 10, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
unfortunately it isn't working for b19
Prison labor doesnt work for b19? Whats the issue with it? I know seeds please didnt release a b19 version so im hoping thats what you meant

Avius

Compatibility with seeds please doesn't work on version 0.9.5 which is latest version for Rimworld b19. Prisoners sow without seeds, while colonists use seeds as intended.

Ruisuki

Oh that seems like a minor glitch, i can just minimize the prisoners grow zone to compensate. As long as it isnt game breaking. What about for cleaning area? I know the author said he fixed the incompatibility for 1.0 but I assume that meant the actual 1.0, not b19. Is it also a minor bug like with seeds please or is it bigger than that?

vandal

welp. im about to find out. Trying prison labor with CA installed. Hope its just cleaning areas being unrecognized

Avius

If anybody don't fear messing up with game-save, and want to help me with testing new version, here is a link for download:
https://github.com/Aviuz/PrisonLabor/releases/tag/0.10.0dev

Report bug

Trigon

Hey Avius, I was playing with the link you just posted above, upon recruiting the prisoner they lose all work types and wander around doing nothing.

Avius

Quote from: Trigon on November 30, 2018, 01:23:43 AM
Hey Avius, I was playing with the link you just posted above, upon recruiting the prisoner they lose all work types and wander around doing nothing.
Added bug report, thanks for feedback