[A17] The SAS Black Kit - 01/10/2017 Decluttering

Started by Chicken Plucker, July 23, 2017, 01:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: rambo on August 02, 2017, 03:01:09 PM
Quote from: ChickenForcer on August 01, 2017, 06:05:38 PM
Hey bro sorry but there are no weapons in CE, they cause errors cause I don't know how the CE weapons work.
take a look at this then https://github.com/NoImageAvailable/CombatExtended/wiki/Making-gun-mods-CE-compatible

As fun as it would be making Combat Extended weapons, I'm spending enough hours updating my vanilla mods.

Edit: Updated

kaptain_kavern

Have some sleep sometimes, Chickengropper

Even modders do, sometimes, ya know :-P

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 02, 2017, 08:55:58 PM
Have some sleep sometimes, Chickengropper

Even modders do, sometimes, ya know :-P

I remember having good sleeps before I learned how to mod for Rimworld kap, it's always one patch away till you can leave the mod alone forever  :'( :'(

kaptain_kavern

Haha! ... I feel you :-s so true

I can't remember the last time I just ... played the game, you know? Without "dev mode" ... Without spreadsheets, gimp/Photoshop and 3 screens of walls-of-code on my secondary monitors ... Nah I'm joking, I'm loving it ;-p just wish I could draw though ^^

But seriously, grab some chicken and go to bed ;-) it's an order o7

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 03, 2017, 12:00:03 AM
Haha! ... I feel you :-s so true

I can't remember the last time I just ... played the game, you know? Without "dev mode" ... Without spreadsheets, gimp/Photoshop and 3 screens of walls-of-code on my secondary monitors ... Nah I'm joking, I'm loving it ;-p just wish I could draw though ^^

But seriously, grab some chicken and go to bed ;-) it's an order o7

I fell asleep before I read that, oh dear Kap your situation sounds a lot worse than mine since your mods are a lot bigger and more complicated

Updated the mod

Chicken Plucker

updated, fixed gun names to be less ugly, they are now real names. Also crafting is now fixed since the MP5 took longer to craft than power armor and an assault rifle combined

rambo

Quote from: ChickenForcer on August 02, 2017, 07:47:24 PM
Quote from: rambo on August 02, 2017, 03:01:09 PM
Quote from: ChickenForcer on August 01, 2017, 06:05:38 PM
Hey bro sorry but there are no weapons in CE, they cause errors cause I don't know how the CE weapons work.
take a look at this then https://github.com/NoImageAvailable/CombatExtended/wiki/Making-gun-mods-CE-compatible

As fun as it would be making Combat Extended weapons, I'm spending enough hours updating my vanilla mods.

Edit: Updated
is anyone else who knows coding that can do this

Chicken Plucker

updated

Armorer Table added, Machining table is no longer messy

SpaceDorf

awesome new logo :)

I see some faction warfare in the future :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 06, 2017, 03:26:09 PM
awesome new logo :)

I see some faction warfare in the future :)

You caught me red handed, I have been working on a faction mod these past few days, just finishing it up while tidying these other mods

SpaceDorf

Kaptain predicted it before me .. and I did not bet against him.
Actually I envy how productive you are at the moment .. and still doing the small steps in publishing, getting your stuff together :)

Keep up the great work, but also take care that you don't burn yourself out to fast .. make time for intensive play-testing :)

you allready did cooking, items and production. then there are  factions and faction traders.
after that incidents, medicine and implants and bodydefs from there .. which would include animals ..

so at the end of the week you need to learn c# if you want to do more.  ;D

by the way, did I tell you that I blew up half my base with this damn airstrike while trying to defend my base from 150 manhunting minions ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 06, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
Kaptain predicted it before me .. and I did not bet against him.
Actually I envy how productive you are at the moment .. and still doing the small steps in publishing, getting your stuff together :)

Keep up the great work, but also take care that you don't burn yourself out to fast .. make time for intensive play-testing :)

you allready did cooking, items and production. then there are  factions and faction traders.
after that incidents, medicine and implants and bodydefs from there .. which would include animals ..

so at the end of the week you need to learn c# if you want to do more.  ;D

by the way, did I tell you that I blew up half my base with this damn airstrike while trying to defend my base from 150 manhunting minions ?

Ouch, you haven't told me and I actually buffed the airstrike slightly

The airstrike is actually just a modded doomsday launcher with fancy sound effects, so if things get in the way people could get blown up!

Also, in about 3 days I have to go away for a long time so I'm having all the fun I can modding because after that I won't be able to update anything or make anymore stuff for a bit. C# is gonna have to be in the future  :(

Chicken Plucker

generalnutsax

I think you have the Insulation_Cold setting wrong. I think it needs to be negative. Suddenly after the update my pawns are getting hypothermia when its 56 degrees F outside