[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Yesterday, I modded my own recipe for CRTs into this mod so I could finally build a comms console. Now I had to find out that I can't use said console with none of my guys even though does have power and my guys are capable of social tasks. Also, I tried using a comms console in an unmodded game which worked without any problems.
Am I missing something here?
The other mods I'm using are BetterPower, Project Armory and Blasting Charges.

Kitsune

@Woody: I think you dont need project armory because its integrated in TTM? ??? And dont know if better power make problems i dont play with it.^^ And have you maybe forgotten the beacon? Or beacon antenna? Dont know exact what its name, the little building is used as a drop point for traders. Also the "normal" way with the CRT and the comm-console is to deconstruct the CRT and use it to build the comm-console and purchase an computer table thingy to build a research table so you can continue research. ;)

@people with food problems: Are you using the fireplaces and vegetables? Its costly because it uses a stack of raw food but i think with a big farm its no problem to solve the food-problems till you get a cooking stove. ;D

( Tchey )

I didn't have trouble with food, even without agave (no agave on my biome, temperate forest). Colonists ate berries and some meat until they could get a cooker, and appart for some little food alert, this playgame is running very nicely.

Agave are a problem later actually, to make anything "artistic", so i had to use the /devmod to pop enough agaves in order to craft artistic stuffs.

Also it's fine to breed muffalos, but i don't have them on my map, only deer. Could be good to tame anything, not just muffalo. And also get ride of any biome restricted element.

I love my current game, thanks again for this mods (TechTree + Events).

Woody

@Kitsune I just tested it with every mod except for this one disabled. All beacons (Signal beacon and orbital trade beacon) are built and powered but I still can't interact with the comms console at all.

Kitsune

Quote from: Woody on August 27, 2014, 12:23:53 PM
@Kitsune I just tested it with every mod except for this one disabled. All beacons (Signal beacon and orbital trade beacon) are built and powered but I still can't interact with the comms console at all.

Maybe simple but its sometimes a problem for me... maybe you forgott a tree or something blocking the door? ;D

@Tchey: Dont know exactly but its not possible to buy agave? ???

thefinn

Click on an oil deposit and then cannot click on anything at all except for the oil deposit window.

You cannot even hit escape to load an old save.

?!

Thalur

@thefinn: I had that too.  I had to kill the game and start over (it was first thing on a new map).

Kitsune

Specific way you two clicked on the oil deposites? I tried it right now and i dont get the problem. ???

Woody

Quote from: Kitsune on August 27, 2014, 02:13:55 PM
Maybe simple but its sometimes a problem for me... maybe you forgott a tree or something blocking the door? ;D
No, I even had people standing in front of the console as soldiers just to test this. Thanks for your help, I guess I'll just have to play with different mods.

Kitsune

Hm yes trie it without the power mod maybe its the culprit, if not i have no idea what it is because for me its working, maybe minami can say what she/he needs to seperat the problem if there is any. :)

thefinn

Quote from: Kitsune on August 27, 2014, 04:21:00 PM
Specific way you two clicked on the oil deposites? I tried it right now and i dont get the problem. ???

Nope, I just got it again clicking on a "paved tile (building)" came back here to see if anyone knew what caused it.

Edit: Finally my constructors built the tile and the problem went away straight away.

SleepyFox

Will there be any adjustments to the food system? It seems inordinately difficult to give my colonists non-raw food. The campfire business seems pretty inefficient, grilled food taking a lot of materials and decaying quickly. Not to mention with the biomes, agave is not a common plant outside of arid. A way to grow it ourselves, maybe?
Streaming Games 24/7 @ InsomniacGamers.net

Kitsune

Quote from: SleepyFox on August 27, 2014, 08:36:03 PM
Will there be any adjustments to the food system? It seems inordinately difficult to give my colonists non-raw food. The campfire business seems pretty inefficient, grilled food taking a lot of materials and decaying quickly. Not to mention with the biomes, agave is not a common plant outside of arid. A way to grow it ourselves, maybe?

How about hunting? :D If i use hunting i dont have really a problem till the time i get an cooking stove.

minami26

everybody having problems like game freezing and stuff.
You have to start a new game. this mod doesn't work on old saves.

@woody better power+ is still alpha 5 right? it isn't yet updated.

Quote from: SleepyFox on August 27, 2014, 08:36:03 PM

I barely let my colonist eat grilled food, I use the Fireplace mostly for Smoked Meat, I might remove grilled food for the next version.
also im still thinking of way to better blend Kitchen Unit with TTM, so expect a food update next time!

Here's how I play TTM guys: its my usual base design.. how do you guys play TTM care to post some screenshots?

Kitsune

Im a bit of a slow builder. This is my last colony that was destroyed. :)