[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postm00v

Quote from: adamcornforth on October 14, 2014, 05:23:56 AM
The fire... It keeps going into a repair loop as the previous poster said but also keeps going on fire, almost constantly.

The repair loop seems to have been fixed, the rampant fire is still there though. I just don't bother with a fireplace anymore as it sets fire to the griller and the woodpile, eventually destroying them.

I did notice that colonists could 'eat' water without getting a penalty for eating raw food. I might have overlooked it, but I'm pretty sure.

Herc18

Sorry if this has been stated before but is there anyway to get just the terminal for calling traders?
What has been, will be again.

Xubrim

Any chance you'd separate the Deepdriller tech tree into two branches? One for the mobile sonar/hand mining stuff, and one for the actual drilling rig? As is, you have to slog through a ton of research to unlock mining metal. It may be intentional, but I can't help but feel the current Rig>Handheld Stuff>Rest of the Rig takes excessively long to unlock.

Felime

Quote from: Herc18 on October 16, 2014, 03:31:57 PM
Sorry if this has been stated before but is there anyway to get just the terminal for calling traders?

Don't know if it's the same as the TTM one, but the comm unit in clutter calls traders(and maybe raiders or drives animals insane.)

SleepyFox

Woo! Project Armory updated!

Also the net-bed icon in the toolbar shows up as a big pink box to me but it places in-world just fine.
Streaming Games 24/7 @ InsomniacGamers.net

Oragepoilu

Quote from: SleepyFox on October 17, 2014, 05:49:59 AM
Woo! Project Armory updated!

Also the net-bed icon in the toolbar shows up as a big pink box to me but it places in-world just fine.

Try reload your game ! It works fine after i do this usually, for me.

thefinn

Quote from: Kolljak on October 15, 2014, 05:01:49 PM
Armouries out X.x go go go special force task team Armoury GOOOOOOOO! lol waiting for this to update so i can finaly have much fun. ( ͡-- ͜ʖ ͡--)

Surely people were sitting next to their coding laptops in shifts waiting for this ?

My faith in humanity is shattered. :(

postm00v

Damn Scythers.

I had a piece of a ship landing not far from my base, emitting a signal that slowly drove people mad. How do you guys deal with these? I tried peppering them with mortars, but they are woefully inaccurate. I spent almost 10 days trying to hit the ship.

In the end I sent everybody in an assault. Needless to say, they got slaughtered.

daedelus

Quote from: postm00v on October 17, 2014, 05:36:02 PM
Damn Scythers.

I had a piece of a ship landing not far from my base, emitting a signal that slowly drove people mad. How do you guys deal with these? I tried peppering them with mortars, but they are woefully inaccurate. I spent almost 10 days trying to hit the ship.

In the end I sent everybody in an assault. Needless to say, they got slaughtered.

This event is actually in the vanilla game. I usually use EMP mortars some m24 snipers or someone with a minigun and power armor to take out the mechs, depending how many there are.

Goo Poni

Damn Scythers.

With tactical nukes missiles.

Oragepoilu

Damn Scythers.

You may wanto to :

Either, have many colonist and hit in melee one scyther around a corner (use armor against blunt help, i think, because i was over 100% blunt for most armor part and my dude didn't receive any amage)

Or get an m24 to snipe them
Or use someone to "lure" when they try to fire at them, and before they shoot, hide him. During this time use your other colonist behind to hit them ! (tip : don't make your lure go to much near of they will flee and other behing won't be able to stay in range)

Or .... use emp grenade ! thoose are quite convenient.

yyjdelete

Quote from: minami26 on October 13, 2014, 01:00:04 PM
The main is a standalone it makes all the vanilla items.go into.the tech tree, also the patches are the mods themselves that are edited to be included in the techtree with minor changes.

When you activate the main mod is there no message that comes out on.start? What os are you playing on?

I think you should reset your config folder on your app data foldr first. Instructions are on the main post.
Maybe you should using
public override void SpawnSetup()
{
    base.SpawnSetup();

//see UnityEngine.Object.Equals
    if (XXXX == null)//XXXX.NullOrBad()
    {
        XXXX = ContentFinder<Texture2D>.Get("XXXX", true);
        YYYY = ContentFinder<Texture2D>.Get("YYYY", true);
    }
}
instead of
private static readonly Texture2D XXXX = ContentFinder<Texture2D>.Get("XXXX", true);
private static readonly Texture2D YYYY = ContentFinder<Texture2D>.Get("YYYY", true);
for that after you change language or reload mods, the old cached Texture2D will be invalid..

Marcm

Damn Scythers.

Grab some http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/EMP_Grenades (400s, often dropped from attacking groups) or a Stun Gun (1234s) at first opportunity (trader frequently have one or both!). Also Stun Gun + embrasure block are veeery usefull for rioting prisoners etc.

Marcm

Please some simple little lights!

Standing Lamp needs 150 W?
Floor Lamp needs 200 W?

How about a cheap little 30 W Floor Lamp for private rooms and prison cells?

Kolljak

Torches... that slowly damage themselves over time till they are spent [can be maintained / repaired for longer use].