[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goo Poni

I believe all water related food things in the mod are from Minami.

thefinn

I just came to ask if you were considering any new mods for the pack ?

But I guess you're busy playing dota :\

Xerberus86

holy moly, i can't wait to see the alpha 8 TTM version...its gonna be epic :D.

plös minami, multitasking :D.

Iwillbenicetou

I'd glady take the Blast door and the Machinarium w/o everything else. Is that possible?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

caesius

dota is highly addictive game....i think it is over....sadly...

BandOfDog

Switched to Minami after Superior Crafting went off the grid. Is the same happening with this? Anyone have any other suggestions for alternatives?

Ramsis

Yeah band it's called wait. It's both the holiday weeks and a time for finals all wrapped up in one.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Kitsune

Jep sadly sayd, give the modders time. ^.^ They even dont get paid for it. I would do the work for minami but i'm only able to edit the mod slightly, so its beyond my ability to make it alpha 8 ready. :'(

And as ramsis say, its holidays and maybe he has more to do thats more important and alpha 8 is only 7 day's old, take a cup of tee and enjoy the wait. xD

BandOfDog

Quote from: Ramsis on December 17, 2014, 02:08:39 PM
Yeah band it's called wait. It's both the holiday weeks and a time for finals all wrapped up in one.

Alright, no need to get bent out of shape. I was simply asking if this was still alive.

thefinn

Been a while since he's even posted, so I think it's a reasonable question to wonder if A8 is going to be a thing or not for TTM.

BandOfDog

Quote from: thefinn on December 18, 2014, 08:32:57 AM
Been a while since he's even posted, so I think it's a reasonable question to wonder if A8 is going to be a thing or not for TTM.

Glad someone agrees. I appreciate the amount of time and effort put into mods like this and fully understand the concept of having other stuff to do, so there was no need to be rude when I was simply asking a question.

Goo Poni

It's been like a week since the release of A8. If you're itching so badly to play TTM in A8, compile it yourself. Otherwise, play Skill Queue Simulator Online EVE Online and learn some patience. Or play it on A7, which is what I'm doing. Messed around with A8 for a bit and went back to A7.

BandOfDog

Quote from: Goo Poni on December 18, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
It's been like a week since the release of A8. If you're itching so badly to play TTM in A8, compile it yourself. Otherwise, play Skill Queue Simulator Online EVE Online and learn some patience. Or play it on A7, which is what I'm doing. Messed around with A8 for a bit and went back to A7.

Wow. That sounded like a response a 16 year old would make. Learn some social skills.

Kitsune

Dont be so serius BandofDog. ^.^ No one was rude to you, except Goo Poni and that was only a little tiny bit but i think only you sayd we where rude to you. ;)

And IF minami dont work more for the mod, its always possible that he come back in... say for the beta or the release. Look at it in that direction, the game is still in alpha. Take a cup of tee and enjoy the wait. :3

caesius

TTM was great, cool mod. that is why many guys are reply this dead (in my opinion) thread and view countings have been increasing still.
like the superior craft mod.