Jibbles

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 20, 2017, 09:10:11 AM
Quote from: Jibbles on August 19, 2017, 05:08:23 PM
Brittle Pillar

Haha.
Muahahaa ..
MWAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH A.. *coughing fit*

It's the roof support from DF :)

those treehugging elven hippies tribals don't know what they are in for.

Haha. Be careful. This pillar has backfired on me many times fleeing from raiders. But it's worth it when using on tribals and manhunter packs.  usually bust it out when Randy wants to play dirty.  I need to give DF another chance. Never got into it.

Quote from: Hungry Colonist on August 20, 2017, 01:44:59 AM

Could you make a flashlight mod?
Similar to the flashlights guards use in Prison Architect. Would be really cool to use it with Realistic Darkness.

Do you specifically want flashlights? There are miner helmets and bunch of other lights mods out there. I was contemplating on making lanterns, glowsticks, maybe equipable torches for realistic darkness.  It may be some time if I decide to make those items though as I want to make some improvements for the extinguisher.

Hungry Colonist

QuoteDo you specifically want flashlights? There are miner helmets and bunch of other lights mods out there. I was contemplating on making lanterns, glowsticks, maybe equipable torches for realistic darkness.  It may be some time if I decide to make those items though as I want to make some improvements for the extinguisher.

Yeah, flashlights with a directional light cone would be amazing. It could be pointing towards the direction the colonist is walking, or even point towards your mouse when you draft the colonist.  ;D

But lanterns, glowsticks, and equipable torches would be fantastic as well.

Hungry Colonist

Quote from: Canute on August 22, 2017, 02:07:30 AM
Like jibbles said before, look at the mining helmets !
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14711.msg153940#msg153940
Yeah, I already had been using them before I made my post, I'm asking for something different.

Let's just say I don't want every colonist wearing a mining helmet just for light. It's kinda weird, honestly.

gloomyMoron

I see these have been updated for steam, any chance of a Direct Download option?

Jibbles

Yeah, I'll try to provide them soon, hopefully by tomorrow.

Jibbles

Added conduit +
Links available for b18.

Harry_Dicks

Awesome mods! I have the mod to smooth stone walls, but I honestly never wanted to, because it looks more "cavey" for my mountain base. Now with your mod I can keep that look. Does anyone know of a mod that would let you replace existing walls with a new wall type? I thought I had something for that, or maybe I do and it isn't working! I suppose I will just have to manually replace small sections at a time, so that I won't have any cave ins.

Jibbles

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on December 30, 2017, 04:29:14 PM
Awesome mods! I have the mod to smooth stone walls, but I honestly never wanted to, because it looks more "cavey" for my mountain base. Now with your mod I can keep that look. Does anyone know of a mod that would let you replace existing walls with a new wall type? I thought I had something for that, or maybe I do and it isn't working! I suppose I will just have to manually replace small sections at a time, so that I won't have any cave ins.

Talking about JTReplaceWalls?

NEW UPDATE:
Made several improvements to the fire extinguisher.  It's a worthy download if you use that mod.
You can watch it in action here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukkjEn4yVCs