[1.0] Androids - The ultimate manpower solution

Started by ChJees, September 16, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Rambus200,
steam account is free, and you can get a free steam key if you bought the game from ludeon itself.
If you don't want use steam (like me) you should stop to look at the workshop for mod's or updates.
Ofcouse you could be a pirate user of Rimworld and don't have access to steam then you shouldn't even post here. :P

It is the mod author decision not to update the forum entry, respect that.

Rambus200

That is why i was asking if it was taboo to do that or at least until the author does update it here. Some people might be okay with mirrors and others that are not. It was also stated on the discord that he hasn't gotten around to posting yet.
Quote from: Canute on November 04, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
Rambus200,
steam account is free, and you can get a free steam key if you bought the game from ludeon itself.
If you don't want use steam (like me) you should stop to look at the workshop for mod's or updates.
Ofcouse you could be a pirate user of Rimworld and don't have access to steam then you shouldn't even post here. :P

It is the mod author decision not to update the forum entry, respect that.

Tatsu_NoIdeia

For those of you who do not have rimworld on steam(like me)
I have found a link for the mod updated to the version 1.0 (To download it, remove ADblock first)

https://rim-world.com/androids-race-mod/

Kita

Why does the mod keep giving android backstories to non-android characters?

Canute

Why does you ask here, when the mod author didn't even released it at the forum ?
Ask him on steam or discord ! :-)

Kita

Quote from: Canute on December 06, 2018, 05:34:42 AM
Why does you ask here, when the mod author didn't even released it at the forum ?
Ask him on steam or discord ! :-)

I assumed someone here might know the answer :-)

Since threads are intended for discussions :-)

LiteEmUp

so im wondering, if any known incompatibilities so far??

Canute

B19 shouldn't work with 1.0
If you want the 1.0 version you need to have steam, and then you should ask there since the auther didn't update the forum release anymore.

ertzuiop

Quote from: Canute on April 04, 2019, 06:48:55 AM
If you want the 1.0 version you need to have steam, and then you should ask there since the auther didn't update the forum release anymore.

No he doesnt. There is literally a couple post above a link to a non-steam page, where to dl v1.0 of the mod.
If that even was his question.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: ertzuiop on April 04, 2019, 08:49:09 AM

No he doesnt. There is literally a couple post above a link to a non-steam page, where to dl v1.0 of the mod.
If that even was his question.

lol i'm referring to the 1.0 version i found on the workshop.. i did not get any replies from there, so might as well try here where there are active posters..

ertzuiop

Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 05, 2019, 01:22:42 AM
lol i'm referring to the 1.0 version i found on the workshop.. i did not get any replies from there, so might as well try here where there are active posters..

Thought so. Although no CE patch, i can tell that it runs quite well with my +200 mods. Indeed i didnt recruit or build any for my colony.

ChJees

Mod updated with three new upgrades. Also some minor bugfixes.

BrotherCavalier

I've played with this across a number of versions of Rimworld and always had a blast with this mod. I am very thankful and delighted to see this in the current version. Thanks