[1.1-A17] Holy Washer! Get rid of that tainted effect in more immersive way!

Started by Bunkier, September 16, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madman666

Bunkier

Melrick

So, i was wandering. have you done any progress on the "Further plans" list?
i definetly want to see that clothes cleanliness thing and the dubs hygiene compatibility.
Im hoping you're gonna update this mod pretty soon! (cant wait) OwO

Bunkier

Well i have no time and i lost contact with the guy from C# side so uh, probably no updates with new features for longer time, Sorry.

Ruisuki

still no word from your homie? Cleanliness system and/or compatibility with dubs?

Bunkier

i gotta dm him, but i guess i'll have to find another person or learn C# myself.

Tocato

Quote from: Kori on September 17, 2017, 03:04:58 PM
It looks great so far, but I would like to add some suggestions. :)

Could you please make the whole process a bit more demanding? Right now it is just too easy to mass-remove the debuff from everything in no time.
Things that would help:
-add some kind of detergent you have to produce in the chemlab which can be used to "fuel" the machine for a few usages
-make the washing process take longer, it could be easily 300% or more of what it is right now
-add a specific research so that you have to invest some time before you can unlock this feature which will make your life a lot easier

When you want to keep the basic version, maybe you can add these features in an advanced version?

Also it would be nice if it would be possible to rotate the washing machine.
this sounds cool. maybe some kind of integration with dubs bad hygiene as well?

harpo99999

Angelix

eksynn

Further Plans
- Adding soap system and its crafting
- Adding clothes cleanliness system
- Adding compatibility with DUBS Bad Hygiene mod

is this mod still being updated to add the planned features? (i was specifically looking for the second and third options here. especially if number two ends with Tainted effect on the apparel)