[1.0] The Many Mods Of Mehni [Updated "daily!"]

Started by Mehni, September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teoras

Heya :P Posting the logs and save file like you instructed me on my bug thread.

https://git.io/fNXzy

And heres the savefile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzxdjb0bb4mo3kv/savefileee.rws?dl=0
I know, my base is an utter mess :D Anyways, would be awesome if my savefile could be fixed somehow. I miss getting raids.

Mehni

Thanks for the savefile and log!

Version 1.0.4 of More Faction Interaction doesn't support build 1972 of RimWorld due to XML tag changes. Either downgrade More Faction Interaction to an older version (no guarantees of which one will work - I don't keep track of what release was exactly for what version) or update RimWorld to the latest version.

Pio

XML error: <targetTags><li>World</li></targetTags> doesn't correspond to any field in type IncidentDef. Context: <IncidentDef><defName>HuntingLodgeOppSW</defName><label>hunting lodge opportunity</label><category>Misc</category><targetTags><li>World</li></targetTags><workerClass>SparklingWorlds.IncidentWorker_HuntingLodgeOppSW</workerClass><letterLabel>Hunting lodge opportunity</letterLabel><letterText>{0}, {1} of {2}, has informed us that his faction has a hunting lodge near our outpost. The lodge is already outfitted with facilities to sleep, butcher animals and cook the meat.\nUsually there is a group of {3} gathering there at this time of the year.\n\nThe herd of animals will move on in {4} days.</letterText><letterDef>PositiveEvent</letterDef><baseChance>0.9</baseChance><minRefireDays>15</minRefireDays><chanceFactorByPopulationCurve><points><li>(2,0)</li><li>(7,1)</li></points></chanceFactorByPopulationCurve></IncidentDef>
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlToObject.cs:270)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlLoader.cs:123)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:194)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:51)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:92)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:58)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

I think the issue is, that events don't load properly in my game. I play on 1966 version.
And lot's of XML errors.

Canute

QuoteI play on 1966 version.
Maybe you should update to latest Rimworld version, ofcouse don't forget to update the mods too.

Tenshi~Akari

Thanks again for all of these mods you made, I'm still on B18, but I'm definitely dependent on most of these for sanity in my playthroughs now. Happy to know you're hard at work with the updates.  ;D

Still very much fascinated by Pick Up & Haul, but what I would give if there was an added bonus that it worked with Allow Tool's Haul Urgently option... at least so my pawns wouldn't stupidly pick up one thing & leave the other priority haul items behind.

One can dream...

bigheadzach

How well does MFI play with other mods that add new ways to encounter factions such as Orion's Hospitality?

temple_wing

Would you please provide a B18 version of "More Faction Interaction". I like CombatExtended and won't go to B19 except CombatExtended update to B19.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Elixiar

Hey can you please adjust for B19 :) Would love to try the mod.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Mehni

@Elixiar: I got like a dozen mods, you're gonna have to be more accurate than "would love to try the mod".

onerous1

Using More Faction Interaction with Fluffy's Relations Tab causes the tabs to default back to the vanilla style. Load order did not make a difference. Is it possible and/or are you willing to make them both compatible?

Mehni

Canute

Hi Mehni,
about Pickup&Haul.
Did you increase the droping speed or removed the pause ? It don't work well together with ExtendedStorage anymore.

Special at butchering i notice this, normaly i got 2 storages next to the butchertable. After butchering big animals he drop meat at the first, then second and then he go to drop somewhere else.
Could you take a look into this not sure if it is the problem from pickup&haul or the storage mod?

Mehni

Hi Canute,

The dropping time remains the same but I improved upon the "don't haul 70 meat to a critical stockpile near my stove which can only fit 5 anyway". That could have some averse effects.

Thanks for your report, I'll investigate.

SYDWAD

I've been wondering for a while, why does the "stockup ANYTHING" button have to have dev mode on to appear? As well as anything you enable with it get paused when dev mode is off? I like having my melee colonists have a long sword equipped but have a mace in their inventory in case a prisoner escapes.
I know i can get the side arms mod but i find that one a bit too cluttered.