Yes
7 (41.2%)
No
1 (5.9%)
Doot.
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Chicken Plucker

Skeleton army with swords and shields that have their own custom raid notification sound (spooky scary skeletons pls) because Rimworld is not spoopy enough with the lack of skeletons

I originally thought I could do this, but I cannot because lack of skills and time, rip, I will just leave this here.

Also suggest the vanilla skeleton because they look spooky:

Muffallo skeleton beasts too? sounds spooky

Mantiarco

Would be nice to add to encourage players to get rid of all those dessicated raiders through the map. Maybe a merge with magic mod to add necromancy/conjuring path?

Albion

I guess it would be easy enough to just create a hidden faction with a specific "skeleton race". Those can then raid colonies like mechanoids.

Another horrible/spooky/fun event could be the rising of the dead from all graves...
This would be decently difficult to implement though.

Canute

A variation of Zombieland ?
Instead of just Zombies virus, an evil necromancer just curse the world and reanimate all skelet with magical life.

FosterKicks

Bluntflame

N23

all i wanted to say is 'autistic 9gagger alert'

skullywag

Quote from: N23 on October 18, 2017, 09:00:35 AM
all i wanted to say is 'autistic 9gagger alert'

want to elaborate on this? incase ive got the wrong end of the stick and send you on a holiday for no reason.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jernfalk

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on October 13, 2017, 11:03:14 AM
Skeleton army with swords and shields that have their own custom raid notification sound (spooky scary skeletons pls) because Rimworld is not spoopy enough with the lack of skeletons

I originally thought I could do this, but I cannot because lack of skills and time, rip, I will just leave this here.

Also suggest the vanilla skeleton because they look spooky:

Muffallo skeleton beasts too? sounds spooky

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46598.0

DOOT