[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badday

What mods do u use with RZA ?   Someone can post his mod list  ( mods fully compatible with RZA )?
I dont want to use big modpacks like Ultimate Overhaul. I want just some.

zandadoum

i am playing on RR extreme.

as far as i understand, the zombie events happen INSTEAD of another random event, right?

because since i am trying this mod, i got zombies 80% of the time, while sapper, siege, evil ship and whatnot happens a lot less.
ofc makes sense to use the same event timer than everything, or you'd be overrun within the first week.

but...

is there a way to tell the MOD to spawn zombies less often and the rest of stuff more often? after 2y of gametime, it gets quite boring having zombies all the time and barely anything else...

Didact04

To be honest I'm hoping for a point where you can get zombified animals. The art would be pretty easy, just green-ified versions of other animals, and it'd add a ton of variety to things you have to worry about.

It'd be an event, I think, sort of like how the virus goes airborne. At some point it'd evolve to the point to transfer to animals. I'm not sure if they'd actively seek out the animals, but if they did they'd probably prioritize people. Maybe the idlers are the ones that go after whatever and the others prefer the colony? That's one more reason not to ignore the ones on the edge of the map. They go around chewing on the wildlife and suddenly you have a horde of zombie squirrels and boomalopes banging down your door.

Just my input. Zombie manhunter packs would be scary. OR, a manhunter pack, followed by all of them getting up after and doing the same thing twice. That'd be scary.

Also, the dropbox has been disabled. Any word on when it gets released again?

mckinnal

Error (429)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

does anyone else get this when you try to download zombies for A12 or is it just me?

r4ky

Hi Justin C, i have translated your mod into French, can i send you the file?

i translated everything but there is only 1 file that i need help

Hediffs_Zombie_Infection.xml

<ZombieInfection.label>THERE</ZombieInfection.label>
  <rep>
    <path>ZombieInfection.stages[0].label</path>
    <trans>THERE</trans>
  </rep>
  <rep>
    <path>ZombieInfection.stages[1].label</path>
    <trans>THERE</trans>
  </rep>
  <rep>
    <path>ZombieInfection.stages[2].label</path>
    <trans>THERE</trans>
  </rep>
  <rep>
    <path>ZombieInfection.stages[3].label</path>
    <trans>THERE</trans>
  </rep>
  <rep>
    <path>ZombieInfection.stages[4].label</path>
    <trans>THERE</trans>

where i write THERE i am not sure about the thing to translate can you tell me ? thanks

anyway i have translated every folder like Russian and Korea translation :

BodyPartDefs
BodyPartGroupDefs
FactionDefs
HediffDefs
IncidentDefs
MapConditionDefs
PawnKindDefs
ThingDefs

tell me if you're ok for i send you this

SilverKnight

Nevermind.

123mind123

I was wondering how did you stop Zombies from attacking doors and is there a way to change it in the XML's? Also is there a way to set zombies so the all just go straight for you in a zombie defense kind of way?

Canaris

What am i doing wrong with this ?? Every time i try to activate this mod, msg appears about corrupted or incompatible mods and mod gets turned off.

Does it not work on Alpha 12D ( it kinda suppose too - after all i downloaded A12 version ... ) or am i doing something wrong ??
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canaris on September 22, 2015, 12:43:48 PM
What am i doing wrong with this ?? Every time i try to activate this mod, msg appears about corrupted or incompatible mods and mod gets turned off.

Does it not work on Alpha 12D ( it kinda suppose too - after all i downloaded A12 version ... ) or am i doing something wrong ??

I'll check this soon

alpha_omega

Quote from: Canaris on September 22, 2015, 12:43:48 PM
Every time i try to activate this mod, msg appears about corrupted or incompatible mods and mod gets turned off.

Just FYI... I am getting this same error, even if it is the only mod I install with vanilla.  It gives the error message and then turns off all the mods in the mod selection window except for "Core".  :-\

Dessloch

I'm using the latest version (A12 SK) and I have a question: Is it possible to burn the bodies of the zombies? My colonists just collecting to the stockpile and leave them alone. They can burn the normal bodies, but not the zombies. I don't want to put graveyards on the whole map :)

Didact04

Confirmed the above. The file in the dropbox doesn't like something about itself very much.

skyarkhangel

Dessloch