[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatte

~Tatte~

Goo Poni

Quote from: Justin C on August 28, 2015, 07:18:56 PM
Sorry guys, I'm currently working full time and I've got a freelance project on the side that is taking up much of my free time. Once that's done (hopefully by the end of the weekend) I should have time to update Zombie Apocalypse.

I have no idea how long it will take me. It usually takes about 25-30 hours to update it from one Alpha to the next and I currently only have a couple hours to get work done on week nights, so the best I can say is it will be done when it's done.

It's literally like 5 posts before this one, come on.

Tatte

Quote from: Goo Poni on September 05, 2015, 09:22:36 PM
Quote from: Justin C on August 28, 2015, 07:18:56 PM
Sorry guys, I'm currently working full time and I've got a freelance project on the side that is taking up much of my free time. Once that's done (hopefully by the end of the weekend) I should have time to update Zombie Apocalypse.

I have no idea how long it will take me. It usually takes about 25-30 hours to update it from one Alpha to the next and I currently only have a couple hours to get work done on week nights, so the best I can say is it will be done when it's done.

It's literally like 5 posts before this one, come on.

3*
~Tatte~

TheRexus100

I'm so much waiting for A12.I won't play without this mod.It's brillant.

Icepilotfilms

can't wait for this mod to be released for A12 so, please be quick, thanks

Iwillbenicetou

Oh, RIP Justin. Just updating, then having to update again. RIP
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Iwillbenicetou

Probably eventually. He's in school right now, so he has to do school stuff before this
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Justin C

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on September 13, 2015, 08:35:59 AM
Probably eventually. He's in school right now, so he has to do school stuff before this
I wish I was still in school/college. :P

Sorry guys, I've been focused on work a lot lately and my pool of motivation is running pretty dry (as usual). I feel bad about being consistently late with the updates, but at the end of the day this was supposed to be something I did for fun and it's just hasn't been fun for me for several releases now. I have to focus on not burning myself out for my actual job.

I still intend to update Zombie Apocalypse and Wave Survival Mode within the next few weeks, and then you guys should have four whole months before my next opportunity to disappoint you. :P

Doomerz

You don't disappoint man. You aren't paid, nor make any personal promises. You do you boo-boo, and we will support you for all the neigh unrewarded work you do. Thanks for the mod.

skyarkhangel

Zombie Apocalypse A12 SK

Unofficial update for Rimworld A12d by: Vuursteen, Skyarkhangel, Latta.

Additions:

• Support Korean, Russian language.
  • Zombie body patch. Makes zombies much stronger.
  • Zombie bite patch. Added special zombie bite attack.

download from dropbox

dismar

I feel like one day every mod will have that sk at the end of it! lol :P ty i missed my zombies!

skyarkhangel

Quote from: dismar on September 14, 2015, 11:41:35 AM
I feel like one day every mod will have that sk at the end of it! lol :P ty i missed my zombies!

Noope... Its luck! I think soon half mods in ours modconfig would start with LT! Because Latta is the best :))

Justin C

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 14, 2015, 09:26:46 AM

Zombie Apocalypse A12 SK

Unofficial update for Rimworld A12d by: Vuursteen, Skyarkhangel, Latta.

Additions:

• Support Korean, Russian language.
  • Zombie body patch. Makes zombies much stronger.
  • Zombie bite patch. Added special zombie bite attack.

download from dropbox

Thanks Sky, Vuursteen and Latta!