[B18] Rainbeau's Mods -- Lots of Stuff! Take a Look!

Started by dburgdorf, November 06, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahmudul

For some reacon,Configurable Maps and faction control does not work with sk mod pack, it does load,but it gets stuck on the map generation screen ,it never stops,and the map is not generated, i even tried with 5% dev mode map coverage,but it keeps loading and the map never gets generated

Canute

*sigh*
Basicly you shouldn't add extra mod's to HCSK.
It can work if you do so, but if it doesn't work you should point this out at the HCSK discord channel.
HCSK modify alot things, that made it sometimes hard for other mod to be compactible.

Red192

I wrote this for "We're all mad here", but i'm a dummy goat in coding...

Rainbeau, can you please tell me if it is fine?

using System;
using RimWorld;
using Verse;

namespace WAMH_Code
{
// Token: 0x02000005 RID: 5
public class ThoughtWorker_WAMH2 : ThoughtWorker
{
// Token: 0x06000005 RID: 5 RVA: 0x00002538 File Offset: 0x00001538
protected override ThoughtState CurrentStateInternal(Pawn p)
{
bool flag = p.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("Cannibal"));
ThoughtState result;
if (flag)
{
result = false;
}
else
{
bool flag2 = p.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("Kind"));
if (flag2)
{
result = false;
}
else
{
bool flag3 = p.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("BleedingHeart"));
if (flag3)
{
result = false;
}
else
{
bool flag4 = p.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("Psychopath"));
if (flag4)
{
result = true;
}
else
{
bool flag5 = !p.story.childhood.DisallowsTrait(TraitDef.Named("Cannibal"), 0) && (p.story.adulthood == null || !p.story.adulthood.DisallowsTrait(TraitDef.Named("Cannibal"), 0));
if (flag5)
{
float num = 1E-05f;
int level = p.skills.GetSkill(SkillDefOf.Social).Level;
num -= (float)level * 5E-07f;
bool starving = p.needs.food.Starving;
int num2 = 0;
bool flag6 = starving;
if (flag6)
{
num2 += 2;
}
bool flag7 = !starving;
if (flag7)
{
num2 += 10;
}
float statValue = StatExtension.GetStatValue(p, StatDefOf.MentalBreakThreshold, true);
bool flag8 = (float)num2 < statValue;
if (flag8)
{
num += 1E-05f;
}
else
{
bool flag9 = (float)num2 < statValue + 0.05f;
if (flag9)
{
num += 5E-06f;
}
else
{
bool flag10 = (float)num2 < 0.35f;
if (flag10)
{
num += 2.5E-06f;
}
else
{
bool flag11 = (float)num2 >= 0.65f;
if (flag11)
{
bool flag12 = (float)num2 < 0.9f;
if (flag12)
{
num -= 5E-06f;
}
else
{
num -= 1E-05f;
}
}
}
}
}
bool flag13 = p.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("Abrasive"));
if (flag13)
{
num += 2.5E-06f;
}
bool flag14 = p.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("Bloodlust"));
if (flag14)
{
num += 5E-06f;
}
bool flag15 = Rand.Value < num;
if (flag15)
{
string text = GenText.CapitalizeFirst(p.Name.ToStringShort) + Translator.Translate("WAMH.NewCannibal.Text");
Find.LetterStack.ReceiveLetter(Translator.Translate("WAMH.NewCannibal.Label"), text, LetterDefOf.NeutralEvent, p, null);
p.story.traits.GainTrait(new Trait(TraitDef.Named("Cannibal"), 0, true));
}
}
result = false;
}
}
}
}
return result;
}
}
}

koltonaugust

Love the mod! Feels like a balanced terraforming mod. I have a bug/conflict note though:
When building marshy soil to soil there seems to be a mod conflict with prison labor (at least i think its conflicting with that mod). Most marshy soil to soil conversions freeze the game from 1 to 5 seconds with an error in the console that says

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PrisonLabor.PrisonLaborUtility.WorkTime (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PrisonLabor.JobGiver_Labor.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch4(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

What's weird is that the console output doesn't really seem related to the marshy soil, but it only happens upon completion of the construction.

Sorry for the update immediately afterwards. I do not believe this is a conflict with your mod at all. It seems to affect not just the soil construction. I believe it is a prison labor and vampire conflict as it only happens when a vampire colonist finishes building.

Syrchalis

Any plans on updating your mods for 1.0? I am using many of them and I miss some, like the configurable maps.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

AllisonIsLivid

The bridges mod is essential, and not just because I also happen to love your archipelagos!

Something I'm bumping into for the first time though: marshes don't seem to be bridgeable. I'm not sure if they're supposed to be, or I just misunderstood something, and they never were, but it's a bit odd, I think. I can bridge marshy soil, mud, deep an shallow water, but not marsh.
Living in the past, I think if I remember that I'll forget this. I know you will.

Canute

You know there are 3 kind of bridges ?
One for deeper water tiles ,one for light water tiles and just bridge look floors.
Did you tryed them all ?

AllisonIsLivid

Yes, I've tried them all. Heavy and light, and each depth. My gut says maybe it's a mod conflict, but I've dug around, and I don't have any mods that modify the marsh properties.
Living in the past, I think if I remember that I'll forget this. I know you will.

Canute

Ok, i checked it myself.
I don't got problem to place Basic or heavy bridges on Marsh.

When you think it is a mod conflict, just try to move FF at the end of the modlist.
Btw. do you use maybe another bridge mod, Advance biome or Nature's Pretty Sweet ?

AllisonIsLivid

I do use Advanced Biomes, but I didn't think it added a bridge. I don't see anything about it in the mod folder, at least.

Canute

I don't know adv. Biomes myself,
but maybe it add's or modify Marsh so the Basic Bridges mod don't recognize that terrain anymore.
Don't forget 2 things with the same name arn't allways the same thing.

You can use the developer tools "Set terrain" und look if there is a second Marsh entry, then change the terrain into the other Marsch.
Or change it into shallow water, which isn't that much different from Marsh.

AllisonIsLivid

I'll look into that. It's a good point. Thanks!

MisterVertigo

Any chance of an update to Fertile Fields? I love the terraforming options in that mod. Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

xion1088

Quote from: MisterVertigo on August 11, 2018, 08:36:58 PM
Any chance of an update to Fertile Fields? I love the terraforming options in that mod. Thank you!

Don't think it's going to be updated soon, OP seems to be away from modding, you can see him online on Steam though  :( :( :( :'(

Canute

I think dorf will update all of his mods, once the release is final.