Mass Production Mods

Started by BasileusMaximos, November 18, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasileusMaximos

Are there any mods out there that allow you to set up an automated assembly line of sorts?

I don't want to make anything crazy, but being able to make, say, an automated chemfuel processor or kibble-maker or better yet packaged meals would be a great boon.

And I do know about the misc robot mod and I do use it but part of me doesn't like using anything other than the cleaner, hauler or builder bot. Just seems weird to me that a roomba can roll a doobie.

Cala13er

I'm creating a mod atm to do such things.

BasileusMaximos

Quote from: Cala13er on November 19, 2017, 02:54:34 AM
I'm creating a mod atm to do such things.

That really interesting! Tell me more...

Cala13er

Quote from: BasileusMaximos on November 19, 2017, 12:10:13 PM
That really interesting! Tell me more...

Ermmm, as part of my Industrial Rim mod, as a later game option (obviously not straight away). The Industries Add-On takes the idea of mass production from Tropico 3 & 5 and implements it in a balanced method to increase later game interest. I plan to expand the Industries mod extreme amounts from what is currently planned. Kinda limited on ideas atm so if you have ideas regarding industry and production feel free to message me? Would love to have someone full of ideas help me expand. Right now mass production is limited to oil, textiles, filtered water, canned food, fuel, cigarettes and pharmaceuticals.

It's not set for Beta 18 release and might not make it for Beta 19 due to the planned size of the mod. But as I said, if you're full of creation and want to throw ideas at me. Please. Send me a pm! Would love it!