[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

SpaceDorf

Yeah, Burning Corpses might be a bit far fetched, you are right,
and coding every recipe and prefetching the mod might be a bit much.

I just thought it might be possible, since there was a way to create automated mining jobs for modded ressources.

Hobo Stew sound really disgusting, by the way.

And misquoting my favorite christmas movie :

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Updated and patched all Rimmu-Nation mods, brand new bench type for clothing and for weapons the old one is now separate.

Rimmu-Nation weapons mod is now available in beta since only Rifles, Snipers and CQB weapons are available, if anybody finds any errors or other issues please let me know.

Mods are finishing up soon.

@SpaceDorf - Can you please travel back in time to A17 so I don't have to update my mods again? please

Edit: I just realized how lackluster the Rimmu-Nation debut is since there are a ton of well textured well balanced weapons mods that have been around for a long time, I will just leave a few examples of weapons to pander to the M16 fans since almost half of the rifles in the mod are M4 variants, gg ez, now firefights can look a lot more tacticool with the excessive weapons attachments on your excessively dressed pawns with the rimmu-nations tacticool clothings to boot

There's more, and when the Steam version arrives there will be previews and trailers. More tommorrow, hopefully coding is all finished tommorrow.

Edit: Oh shoot, forgot to mention, if you have the old workbench installing Rimmu-Nations clothing your save might break unless you install the new weapons mod upon downloading the update, due to the fact that the defname for the weapons workbench being removed from the clothing mod.

very sorry, just to remind everyone the non steam available mods are still in beta.

asquirrel

B18 Rimmu-Nation Weapons unfinished.rar resets my mod list and gives me a truckload of errors.  I've attached a screenshot of my mods.

Looks like there is a conflict with your mod, high caliber mod, and USCM Colonial Marines mod.  Because some of the errors point to Rimmu-Nation but other errors point to files in other weapon mods.

Here's a link to my log file -
https://gist.github.com/acf0a0cb018bbdc3ab6c328524470c0d

Weird, since everything was working fine with the previous version you uploaded before today.  I had downloaded your mods a few days ago and they were running great.  Maybe I didn't have Rimmu-Nation weapons installed.  I did you have Rimmu-Nation weapons updated before today for B18? 

I'm going to continue to use your other mods but just leave your weapons mod unchecked until hopefully we can figure out what is going on.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: asquirrel on December 19, 2017, 10:54:17 PM
B18 Rimmu-Nation Weapons unfinished.rar resets my mod list and gives me a truckload of errors.  I've attached a screenshot of my mods.

Looks like there is a conflict with your mod, high caliber mod, and USCM Colonial Marines mod.  Because some of the errors point to Rimmu-Nation but other errors point to files in other weapon mods.

Here's a link to my log file -
https://gist.github.com/acf0a0cb018bbdc3ab6c328524470c0d

Weird, since everything was working fine with the previous version you uploaded before today.  I had downloaded your mods a few days ago and they were running great.  Maybe I didn't have Rimmu-Nation weapons installed.  I did you have Rimmu-Nation weapons updated before today for B18? 

I'm going to continue to use your other mods but just leave your weapons mod unchecked until hopefully we can figure out what is going on.

Hello thanks for immediately telling me and sorry for having to make you re-enable all those mods.

This problem is now fixed, it was a missing texture because I didn't fix the directory of the work table right, so the game reset all the mods because it couldn't find the directory. The mod now works  :'( :'(

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: nedlee on December 20, 2017, 06:14:11 AM
Your mod looks so sweet  :) :) :)

Thanks, if only the coding was sweet too hehehehe  :o

All existing errors upon enabling Rimmu-Nation and US Military mods on their own is now fixed

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: hauvega on December 20, 2017, 10:03:38 AM
CP Wonderful work!   
;D

Thank you, I wish I could finish everything soon so I can show this trailer I have animated  8) 8)

P.S. I love your signature!

hauvega

I found an error.  There is a texture missing OCPUCap_front in POG folder.
This pops up:
Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Apparel/POG_Hats/OCPUCap, color=RGBA(0.635, 0.616, 0.596, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: hauvega on December 20, 2017, 10:57:31 AM
I found an error.  There is a texture missing OCPUCap_front in POG folder.
This pops up:
Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Apparel/POG_Hats/OCPUCap, color=RGBA(0.635, 0.616, 0.596, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

I have fixed this now thank you for telling me, I forgot to move the textures to the folder it belongs, oops!

asquirrel

Hey CP!

I just re-downloaded the Rimmu-Nation Weapons rar file from the icon link at the first page.  Went in and deleted the  weapons folder from my mod folder.  Then extracted the new weapons.rar folder into my rimworld mods directory.  Still getting errors (see atttached pic).  Is the one on the first page updated?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: asquirrel on December 20, 2017, 11:18:11 AM
Hey CP!

I just re-downloaded the Rimmu-Nation Weapons rar file from the icon link at the first page.  Went in and deleted the  weapons folder from my mod folder.  Then extracted the new weapons.rar folder into my rimworld mods directory.  Still getting errors (see atttached pic).  Is the one on the first page updated?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Hello, can you please show me the first line of the error when it begins and mentions rimmu-nation? Just from what I can see from the error log it mentions guns not included in the mod, but I am aware this is the game resetting everything

Edit: Updated US Military Kit and Camping Stuff to have cookable MREs for the electric stove, includes bulk cooking

asquirrel

Hi CP!

I see  what looks to be a bunch of Rimmunation Weapons errors starting at line 12926.   The error involving Rimmunation Weapons starts with -
Could not load UnityEngine.AudioClip at CQB/RNShotMP5 in any active mod or in base resources.  Then you see a ton of errors with the weapons.  Then you have a bunch of RimmuNation weapons affected.

However, there are also errors before that with references to other mods (basically more weapons / explosives, etc.)  I see USCM (colonial marines mod), Remote Explosives mod and  High Caliber mod.  I searched for the file name with the error and it pointed to those mod folders. 

Here is my output_log file link at Github:

https://gist.github.com/8a156743c0f04a482e8b9287e0674631

I've attached a screenshot of the errors where I believe starts with RimmuNation Weapons. 

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: asquirrel on December 21, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
Hi CP!

I see  what looks to be a bunch of Rimmunation Weapons errors starting at line 12926.   The error involving Rimmunation Weapons starts with -
Could not load UnityEngine.AudioClip at CQB/RNShotMP5 in any active mod or in base resources.  Then you see a ton of errors with the weapons.  Then you have a bunch of RimmuNation weapons affected.

However, there are also errors before that with references to other mods (basically more weapons / explosives, etc.)  I see USCM (colonial marines mod), Remote Explosives mod and  High Caliber mod.  I searched for the file name with the error and it pointed to those mod folders. 

Here is my output_log file link at Github:

https://gist.github.com/8a156743c0f04a482e8b9287e0674631

I've attached a screenshot of the errors where I believe starts with RimmuNation Weapons.

Hello thank you, I see from the log that it actually starts with the missing texture of the table again that I goofed up, maybe I did not upload an updated one at all, or I missed something still. I'm sorry for this error

I have updated the file again, please tell me if you still get this problem

asquirrel

So I should just download the rimmunations weapons and that's it?  Download from the icon, right?