[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

RyanRim

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on January 04, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

Maybe minor texture changes in the future

It will come after I finish updating all the DOOM mods, which won't take as long as remaking the US Military and British Military mods thanks to a help from NestOfMoons who went ahead and did his own patches, just gotta work through his patches.

You better continue making those mods, or we'll go all soviet on you.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

SpaceDorf

I think the first best weapon to give a child is love, so they will grow indestructible because they will be warrior poets, I'm gonna go sleep I don't know what I am saying.
Now I have the Beatles stuck in my head .. "All you need is Love."
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Umbreon117

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 04, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I think the first best weapon to give a child is love, so they will grow indestructible because they will be warrior poets, I'm gonna go sleep I don't know what I am saying.
Blast it, now you got ME thinking of it!!!
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

asquirrel

Hey CP!  What updates have the airstrike, Ghille suit and Doom armor?  I want to download them so they are part of my game, chop chop. 

Watching the trailers and the stuff you release and I'm thinking with your talent you should be going places.  I don't know where.  Someplace great.  Like a five star all inclusive private resort in Cancun where you get to sleep on a round, rotating waterbed with some James Brown playing, and you have an area  in your room where you can watch live midget Lucha wresting. 

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: RyanRim on January 04, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

You better continue making those mods, or we'll go all soviet on you.

It's very scary for me right now because when my university ends I am supposed to be a grown man and get a full-time job and pay taxes and my huge debt, I don't think I have much time to carry on modding. Only goal right now is to update everything so even if I can't  make new mods my work is done.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 04, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I believe their idea of love that they promoted at the time, was getting high in drugs and toads while having multiple sexual partners. I wish I could learn what it truly means to make sacrifices for others without expecting things in return.

I sit down doing these mods and spend hours on the art while having the Bible play in the background, and I have ever since I started modding. Never a day went by where I could finish a mod listening to anything else. Even after all this time I have learned very little about love.

Quote from: asquirrel on January 04, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
Hey CP!  What updates have the airstrike, Ghille suit and Doom armor?  I want to download them so they are part of my game, chop chop. 

Watching the trailers and the stuff you release and I'm thinking with your talent you should be going places.  I don't know where.  Someplace great.  Like a five star all inclusive private resort in Cancun where you get to sleep on a round, rotating waterbed with some James Brown playing, and you have an area  in your room where you can watch live midget Lucha wresting. 

Hello, the mods with airstrike update is Rimmu-Nation weapons, Ghillie suit is in the Rimmu-Nation clothing and the DOOM gear is still not updated. I only opened a poll. I wish what you said was true but it's very difficult to be an artist because it's highly competitive and doesn't necessarily offer a steady job since it relies on you going to person to person.

What I wanted to do after university this year was to get fit and join the army to do army stuff, learn how to drive, learn how to not take a shower for days and sleep outside in bivvi bags and be an adult that takes responsibility.

Then maybe after 5 years of doing that I can pay my uni loans, other than that I don't think I'll be in Cancun to sleep around with some James Brown playing and midgets Lucha wrestling

asquirrel

Well man, I wish you nothing but the best.  Maybe the military can put those amazing artistic and technical skills you have to good use (which doesn't involve you getting shot at - even infrequently).  Your artwork and programming is great and your videos are freaking hilarious! :)

Chicken Plucker

Updated the US Military kit and included patch notes in front page so other can have a better time figuring out what the heck I updated and when

Quote from: asquirrel on January 04, 2018, 10:44:13 PM
Well man, I wish you nothing but the best.  Maybe the military can put those amazing artistic and technical skills you have to good use (which doesn't involve you getting shot at - even infrequently).  Your artwork and programming is great and your videos are freaking hilarious! :)

Thank you, it's all a mystery for now if the future will go down like that, I'm glad you like the videos, it used to be my thing before Rimworld modding and I put so much effort into them, I was happy seeing around less than 100 views with my friends commenting, things have changed very much hahaha

Although it's not something I can stay and do forever, it's just a hobby for me doing the mods, and the sad truth is, we won't always have time for hobbies or to do things we like because of all the things that need to get done before our time trully runs out

SpaceDorf

I finally saw your Rimmu-Nation and US Military Video and it was amazing.

The Love for what you are doing be it mod or video, and propably your studies, are felt and seen in your projects.

Canute

People Lets find a proper job for Chicken Plucker !
So he can made video's and mod's all day over.
Maybe Ludeon will hire him for PR and coding ? :-)

RyanRim

Quote from: Canute on January 05, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Indeed, we need someone to support the Tynan's dry humor.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

SpaceDorf

And someone to do sound editing if Tynan confuses Alpha and Beta again  :o

RyanRim

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 05, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
And someone to do sound editing if Tynan confuses Alpha and Beta again  :o

Which started the craze of over 10 modders naming the mod version to A18 lol

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chicken Plucker

Portable stoves updated for US Military Kit and Rimmu-Nation camping gear as explained in the front page. Sorry it took this long to fix this issue, it was an annoying one that cost resources

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 05, 2018, 03:02:38 AM
I finally saw your Rimmu-Nation and US Military Video and it was amazing.

The Love for what you are doing be it mod or video, and propably your studies, are felt and seen in your projects.

I love the Lord very much too, I will have zero motivation to do productive things and would have kept on backsliding on an addiction I had, if it were not for his almighty hand.

I wanna make a Rimworld series actually, but the two trailers alone cost a lot for me to pay voice actors, the series would be old stories from gameplay, I thought it would have been cool to see our stories come to life, the heartbreaking experiences of feeling trully responsible when a pawn dies because of our decisions

Quote from: Canute on January 05, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

They will have to train me, or else all the coding done will be copy pasted from someone else who did all the work  ;D

Chicken Plucker

Okay, okay I know I said I was gonna update DOOM first guys, but I got complaints about the armor not being "Symmetrical" for the UAC and it just put me off because now I have to make all the UAC frikkin armors again.

Instead of that, I am re-making Umbra Company and they have a new uniform

I also got voice lines from a voice actor, I will animate the origin story that I originally made as a gif, hopefully it comes out great

Chicken Plucker

Umbra Company will now have old Russian Tanks, I started a new poll. I might change their tanks, I might not. Need opinions if anybody wants me to allow this faction to have orbital bombardments to use against your colony

Edit:

War Doggos