[1.2] Shield Generators by Frontier Developments 1.2.3.2753 (日本語版の内部)

Started by Jetpack_Maniac, November 24, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetpack_Maniac

We have updated the Combat Extended and Centralized Climate Control addons.  Redist.Heat addon update will be next and is coming soon.

Robloxsina66

Quote from: Jetpack_Maniac on March 12, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
We have updated the Combat Extended and Centralized Climate Control addons.  Redist.Heat addon update will be next and is coming soon.

I put the compatible  for CE And centralized climate control into the mod order I'm receiving a lot of red 

Jetpack_Maniac

B19 pre-release available for download.  There is no change to features on it.  We have not fully tested it yet so we have not released it on Steam yet.  It is available at: https://github.com/JonnyNova/Rimworld-Shields/releases/tag/b19-v1.0.7-rc1

wrathofdog

igotnostuff

Would really love some mod options to allow pods of any variety to enter and exit shields.

crusader2010

Just a quick question to make sure:  what will happen when a group of raiders wants to land on top of a shielded colony? Will they die before they land (will there be corpses?) ?  Will change the drop spot to an unshielded area? Etc

My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

evilbob

my shield setting does not let anything go through, as long as I have enegy in battery to keep it active.  8)

crusader2010

So what happens to the raider pods exactly? They just don't drop over your colony?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

igotnostuff

Quote from: crusader2010 on October 04, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
So what happens to the raider pods exactly? They just don't drop over your colony?

They disappear, mate.

Incoming pods from space traders, raiders, even yours. They just disappear into oblivion. No loot dropping down. Nothing survives. It would be fine if pods would drop what they were carrying if it hit the shields but only with half health remaining or pawns inside would also survive but dropped down already injured.

crossomen

There are name mortars in features but i just got siege and they came with mortar.
Large Shield is on with full radius then, what i saw is mortar shell travel through shield and fall in my bed room inside shield... I have to rebuild it.
I wait for another 2 shots for sure then, my kitchen and stockpile were bomb. :'(
Didn't try with grenades yet but shield work fine with bullets and rockets, didn't know how to test with drop pods.

Jetpack_Maniac

New update.  Hugslib support has been added and now will show what was changed on the mod.  Some options have been added where the user can alter their gameplay experience.

Bodog999

I have noticed a weird bug with mortars firing from within the shield. Whenever a mortar shell is fired while the mortar is positioned inside of a shield the shell bugs out. Whenever its ment to explode when it reaches the target the shell simply disappears without exploding. This also applies to modded mortar turrets.

A workaround I've found is to shrink down the shields temporarily in-game before you fire the shell so it doesnt travel through a shield barrier.

Jetpack_Maniac

That's concerning.  We're looking into it.  Are you subbed to the steam version?

Bodog999