[B18] RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

Started by user19990313, November 28, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathwithagrin

I wanted to ask if this is compatible with Hugslib, seeing as both of these require them to be loaded just after the Core Mod.

Thanks in advanced.

MrWeeGee

Quote from: Deathwithagrin on December 06, 2017, 02:43:38 AM
I wanted to ask if this is compatible with Hugslib, seeing as both of these require them to be loaded just after the Core Mod.

Thanks in advanced.

Yes, it's compatible. Everything should come after "Core" as that's essentially the base, vanilla game. Load order works where mods lower in the list take precedence over the ones above it.

For instance: if you have a mod that changed lamp wattage to 10W, and a mod beneath it that made lamps 20W, your lamps would take 20W of power.

Rule of thumb is to have Core 1st, HugsLib 2nd, then everything else beneath those two. I actually have RuntimeGC and other performance fixes towards the bottom of my order.

Roolo

frenchiveruti

Oh my god thanks a lot, I started to get my FPS killed with my new chicken farm, it seems that my chickens have memory for enough sons that they'll keep them in their relations history for ages!
So, now I have your mod with my mods.
Also, I saw that there's some tendency to encounter some bugs, so if you update, will you consider adding ModSync Ninja to your mod? Thanks a lot!

Deathwithagrin

Quote from: MrWeeGee on December 06, 2017, 03:00:31 AM
Quote from: Deathwithagrin on December 06, 2017, 02:43:38 AM

Thanks in advanced.

Yes, it's compatible. Everything should come after "Core" as that's essentially the base, vanilla game. Load order works where mods lower in the list take precedence over the ones above it.

For instance: if you have a mod that changed lamp wattage to 10W, and a mod beneath it that made lamps 20W, your lamps would take 20W of power.

Rule of thumb is to have Core 1st, HugsLib 2nd, then everything else beneath those two. I actually have RuntimeGC and other performance fixes towards the bottom of my order.

Thanks a ton, now I can stop procrastinating & continue plans for my mega base.  ;D

Canute

What do you think about a new feature ?
Currently you need to activate all the cleaning by hand. Most people do this when they notice any lag.
What about to activate an auto. cleaning for some/all features every year/quadrum ?

user19990313

Quote from: Canute on December 07, 2017, 01:55:16 AM
What do you think about a new feature ?
Currently you need to activate all the cleaning by hand. Most people do this when they notice any lag.
What about to activate an auto. cleaning for some/all features every year/quadrum ?
No, auto-cleaning may cause bugs. The point is, if the cleaning did raise an error, you don't know when and why it failed since you cannot get a realtime log report, and that makes it more difficult to recover your saves.
Cleaning manually is more stable, customizable and controlled.

user19990313

Quote from: frenchiveruti on December 06, 2017, 04:33:49 PM
Oh my god thanks a lot, I started to get my FPS killed with my new chicken farm, it seems that my chickens have memory for enough sons that they'll keep them in their relations history for ages!
So, now I have your mod with my mods.
Also, I saw that there's some tendency to encounter some bugs, so if you update, will you consider adding ModSync Ninja to your mod? Thanks a lot!
There will be only updates around the new release of the game and...I'm quite a lasy guy  ::)

user19990313

New translations added:
Chinese Traditional By BiscuitMiner
Japanese By kazumu
German By maculator
Enjoy ;)

Zanapo

Is there an Alpha 17 release around?

Canute

Look for
QuoteFor A17 or older releases, click Here

Orange_Mushroom

Hi,anthor
I made complete Korean translation (main mod, steam description) files, if you need this use it. thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YJaENZx74XqGdrZkspL7bv20Hc5PNzQd

rawrfisher

Is there a version for the unstable?   I keep running into out of memory issues
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

carnifex2005

Quote from: rawrfisher on August 11, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

Even in 64 bit mode?

rawrfisher

Quote from: carnifex2005 on August 11, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
Quote from: rawrfisher on August 11, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

Even in 64 bit mode?
Yes.  I have around 8gb assigned and it still runs outta memory but takes significantly longer then before.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know