[B19] Wild Animal Sex 3.2 - Now it just feels... natural....~

Started by WalkingProblem, December 07, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 15, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
WP, please forgive me if I seem like I am asking the same thing again, because I am a bit dense :) But does this mean that your mod will not change the population numbers now, but if you have it set to level 10, then the population will just keep increasing, without sending in any predators? Also, again (sorry!), will any of this be affected by Configurable Maps' fauna setting?

Thanks for being patient with me, and answering my silly questions!

Yes you are asking the same thing all over again.

This mod had never "changed the population numbers" - like never.
The only reason population number increased is because of the new baby animals - which are also counted into the population numbers by the vanilla game engine. Once the number hits the cap for the biome, the game will no longer introduce any new animals into the map.

But with Wild Animal Sex, existing animals will continue to breed - just no new animals will be introduced into the map organically.

Which is why, whatever that mod is which alters the animal numbers - does not interfere with this mod, because this mod only made animal have sex. Thats it. 

At Level 10 now, predators will no longer be introduced to try to curb the over population of prey animals <--- in which the prey animals are all from the existing pool of animals that had since overshot the biome's animal limits, and had disabled any introduction of new animals by the game engine that is done under normal circumstances.

And I want to stab you.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Walking Problem on February 15, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
And I want to stab you.

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it. And don't worry, I love you too. In a VERY HOMOSEXUAL way. :-*

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 15, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
Quote from: Walking Problem on February 15, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
And I want to stab you.

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it. And don't worry, I love you too. In a VERY HOMOSEXUAL way. :-*

- shudders -

Canute

Should we reserve a date at the RimChurch for you 2 ? :-)

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Canute on February 18, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
Should we reserve a date at the RimChurch for you 2 ? :-)

Rimotel you mean?

But I am straight... I prefer hot girls.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Walking Problem on February 18, 2018, 03:04:04 AM
But I am straight... I prefer hot girls.

Oh, I can be whatever you need be to be. Tuck & tape, baby ;)

xneariax

So.. my "allowed prey animals" setting is 5 and this is what happened on my current map - after already hunting about 50 of them down, mind you. :o :'D

Not a complaint, just sharing for amusement purposes, really. I'm loving the mod! So maybe it's just me having midnight giggles (after all it was my bloody fault letting it come to this), but guinea pig infestation being a bigger threat than bug infestation at the moment is truly hilarious to me. There's about 100+ of them easily and they're causing incredible lagg on everything above 2x speed. We have just increased our freezer size...  ;) ;D

[attachment deleted due to age]

WalkingProblem

Quote from: xneariax on March 04, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
So.. my "allowed prey animals" setting is 5 and this is what happened on my current map - after already hunting about 50 of them down, mind you. :o :'D

Not a complaint, just sharing for amusement purposes, really. I'm loving the mod! So maybe it's just me having midnight giggles (after all it was my bloody fault letting it come to this), but guinea pig infestation being a bigger threat than bug infestation at the moment is truly hilarious to me. There's about 100+ of them easily and they're causing incredible lagg on everything above 2x speed. We have just increased our freezer size...  ;) ;D

damn.... they are getting everywhere.... they are like glitter......

Because the bigger the map, the higher the number of prey can exist on the map (because its relative to the size of map as well) - thus the lag, despite your setting at 5.... =P

I suggest you get my pokeball mod, and tame them all... and then use them as your holy guinea pig army~
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1162860582

xneariax

The glitter analogy is the most appropriate response to this problem I could have hoped for. No kidding.  ;D
And, of course, you're right about the map size. I didn't know that, so didn't think of tuning it down when going for a (I believe it's 350 x 350) large map (so lagg was not only from the pigs either, to be fair. There's enough lagg in RW anyway and the ton of mods I'm running is surely not helping matters XD). Definitely still good to know for the future though. I might want to play around with that.

Love the idea of a holy guinea pig army! :'D My killbox is doing a pretty job so far, but I still might have to try the pokeballs on another map at least. Fun idea! I can run it with your storyteller - one needs an army to survive him. Tried one game on the 2nd highest difficulty and failed gloriously. :P ;)

I did resolve the pig situation anyway though.  I ended up despawning just enough to not lagg SO badly (about 30 maybe) and hunted down the remaining ~70 normally. Downside: Took ages and well.. we tragically lost "White" when the ~25 boars left set their mind on revenge. On the plus side: we're swimming in meat and fine meals now.  ;)

WalkingProblem

Quote from: xneariax on March 05, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
The glitter analogy is the most appropriate response to this problem I could have hoped for. No kidding.  ;D
And, of course, you're right about the map size. I didn't know that, so didn't think of tuning it down when going for a (I believe it's 350 x 350) large map (so lagg was not only from the pigs either, to be fair. There's enough lagg in RW anyway and the ton of mods I'm running is surely not helping matters XD). Definitely still good to know for the future though. I might want to play around with that.

Love the idea of a holy guinea pig army! :'D My killbox is doing a pretty job so far, but I still might have to try the pokeballs on another map at least. Fun idea! I can run it with your storyteller - one needs an army to survive him. Tried one game on the 2nd highest difficulty and failed gloriously. :P ;)

I did resolve the pig situation anyway though.  I ended up despawning just enough to not lagg SO badly (about 30 maybe) and hunted down the remaining ~70 normally. Downside: Took ages and well.. we tragically lost "White" when the ~25 boars left set their mind on revenge. On the plus side: we're swimming in meat and fine meals now.  ;)

Glad you resolved it~

=P

M00nStalker

Ok, I found this hilarious but I highly doubt that Marulo did as she set out to raid the new colony. The male alpaca literally rushed towards them and... did his thing.

"Giddy up" and "mounted" takes on a whole new meaning. As does "threesome".

[attachment deleted due to age]

Harry_Dicks

The girl is smiling this let's you know everyone consented and is having a good time.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 06, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
The girl is smiling this let's you know everyone consented and is having a good time.

I agree.

In Wild Animal Sex mod, only those who complains about having too much prey to hunt for food are not happy.

kuroi_mato_O

Hey guys, by any chance does this mod works with RimJobWorld? It's adult mod that implements sex system as well, but not for "animal on animal" it seems.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: kuroi_mato_O on March 10, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Hey guys, by any chance does this mod works with RimJobWorld? It's adult mod that implements sex system as well, but not for "animal on animal" it seems.

I'm quite sure they are compatible~