[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattb150

Machine

A8 port here

Make sure to start a new world before you play it. Report any errors and I'll do my best to fix em.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Machine on February 06, 2015, 01:08:51 AM
A8 port here

Make sure to start a new world before you play it. Report any errors and I'll do my best to fix em.
Machine i love you so much on of my favorite mods!!!!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

This is what i got?

[attachment deleted due to age]
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

puddlejumper448

Im hoping someone else can port it to A9 since minami is busy with real life stuff, i only got to play with it on one colony last version and i loved it.

caboose410

Someone should totally port this to A9. I loved the escape pod and darkness events.

HBKRKO619

The only TTM mod I use, waiting for this to be updated to :)

caboose410

Is there actually someone working on A9 right now? Also what happens if you use the A8 port for the A9? Will some content work or is it just going to crash the game?

RoflWaffleGod

Quote from: Machine on February 06, 2015, 01:08:51 AM
A8 port here

I want this mod to be updated so bad, any chance of it getting updated to A9 by a fan?

deslona

This mod has so many good features and ideas in it I hope many of them get put into the main game. But until that point... alpha9 update please :3

caboose410

HBKRKO619

As much as I didn't really like the main TTM techtree, this events mod is an absolute and 100% must have in every good rimworld game.

If a nice modder could please update this to alpha 9, I would concidere him as my new god in the second following this update xDDD

Klldarkness

*Sob* Does anyone have the know how to update TTM Custom Events to alpha 10?

You would gain my infinite love!

RoflWaffleGod

I think we all can agree that this mod is little on the dead side, considering Minami hasn't posted in over 2 months. I hope that someone will see it being bumped and realizes that other Rimworld mods are missing good storytelling events.

Kolljak

Not dead its Shelfed... honestly i do agree it should probably be taken down until minami is done with her life stuff. but i thought this mod was handed over to Want_Some did he go off and play something else?