[1.0] DeepRim. Underground exploration/mining! Update: Christmas/New Year

Started by meowmeow, February 28, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

QuoteIs wealth counted towards main base? Can you enable/disable that in options?
Yes it count toward the main base, so it doesn't made sence to hide stuff/pawn's there for smaller raids.
If you want smaller raids, lower the difficult of your storyteller, this even work for ongoing colonies.

You can add this to an existing colony.

J.BEAR

Quote from: Canute on October 26, 2018, 04:01:37 AM
Yes it count toward the main base, so it doesn't made sence to hide stuff/pawn's there for smaller raids.
If you want smaller raids, lower the difficult of your storyteller, this even work for ongoing colonies.
You can add this to an existing colony.

I'd actually also like to have a mod option to turn off underground wealth added to overall wealth.
nobody would know what I'm hiding down there, and i'd love to do "surprise motherf--" moments to raiders.
also makes it interesting to change raid size on the fly by moving wealth up/down.

>>> anyone remember the ghost farm back in Fallout 2.

Apposl

Not sure if anyone has asked this or talked about it - but it'd be really neat if when I'm done with a mine shaft, I could camo and set as a trap for wandering things.

meowmeow

Updated to 1.0. No real change is made other than that. (I think)

suicidalkid

Are "deep ores" still generated with this mod? Aka, can you still use deep drills?

Jernfalk

Hey, I'm using the new 1.0 version. Stone chunks are not being transported up. They are in a stockpile area I set on the lower shaft.

Nekokon

Nevermind it was just some random server error.
Thank you for the great mod.

NoCanDo

mioid

You can use the mod MinifyEverything minify it and deconstruct it.

cerberuss

This mod is one of my faves, love the creator for making it! There is only one issue with the cults mod from rim of madness. namely my pawns can't worship underground, can't even force them to worship, while sacrifices are not a problem and work as they should. tried changing mod positions and all that to no avail.

Edit> noticed another issue, this time with the vampires mod. It seems that the day/night cycle is not working underground (it's always sunny in Undergroundia!), resulting in all vampires falling asleep as soon as they get underground.

NoCanDo

Quote from: mioid on November 07, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

Aye, bruh. I need a mod for a mod? Da phuc?

mioid

Quote from: NoCanDo on November 07, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
Quote from: mioid on November 07, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

Aye, bruh. I need a mod for a mod? Da phuc?

You don't really need it. It's just the easy way until a patch. Probably you can do this in the xml without the mod.

captain_shrug

So I've only just found out about this mod. I'm super curious- do you have to manually send pawns up and down or can they transition between two layers on their own? How easy is it to transport materials from one level to another? Can I build underground?

I've got ideas...