Most messed up thing you have ever done in Rimworld

Started by BatCon14, March 08, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatCon14

Just curious, I've done some pretty messed up things in rimworld. Wondering is anyone else has done the same, responses are encouraged. If you've done something super messed up, tell me I want to know and I'm sure many other people do too.

OopsLoops

Of course I have it too!

I mistakenly tried to instruct battle arrangement, arrested a colonist and let MuffaloLast attack.

Later it's, fu*pi-*ng a big brawl ...  sh*Pi-*
Good morning, RimWorld.
living in japan. im not well english.

Heibernur

Just today, I repeatedly tried to harvest the organs of two of my prisoners, even if I was failing successively. But hey, I managed to get a heart out of it!  8)
~Heibernur

Names are for the Weak

Quote from: Interbinocular on April 16, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
Just today, I repeatedly tried to harvest the organs of two of my prisoners, even if I was failing successively. But hey, I managed to get a heart out of it!  8)
How cute. You must be new to the game is this is the most messed up thing you've ever done.

Heibernur

Quote from: Names are for the Weak on April 16, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
Quote from: Interbinocular on April 16, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
How cute. You must be new to the game is this is the most messed up thing you've ever done.
~

Not at all, surprisingly. I started playing this game back when it was in A13! I'm just not that mean of a person I guess ;D
~Heibernur

Kirby23590

Well i think i remember a thing about a small tale with Freddy and his Wife who broke up with him. in A14 or A15

He always goes berserk because of the breakup and attacks my pawns at times i don't want him to do with. I then lost my cool with and i decided not to pacify him after 3 times a row going berserk. He broke the last straw in a farm where he attacked two people. I told one of them with an assault rifle to shoot at freddy to put him down.

And i gave him a nasty scar in the eye because of the assault rifle but he didn't die and now his ex-wife hated him even more. And became even worse until his mood was like -100 so i decided that he can't be helped and when he went in a mental daze and decided that i arrest him so i can sell him to slavers but he went berserk once again. This time with swords and spears rather than clubs to put him down. But he survived because randy random thinks it funny that he gets the brutal beating.

And when he was in the medical bed and after treating all his cut wounds, i gave him a peg leg. Then i removed it immobilizing him for good but not euthanizing him. Now he's Forever lying in the medical bed for the rest of his life.

I really had a bad grudge with Freddy.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Call me Arty

I couldn't have done this without the Vampire and EPOE mods.

I had settled in a tundra, which gave me a bonus I didn't expect. Raiders would slowly march in, but couldn't get out of my sniper's range in time due to the heavy snow. This led to a whole lot more prisoners, as raiders who don't flee are either killed or downed.
Vampires like blood. They need to drink it. As it was a tundra, there weren't a whole lot of animals to drink, and most people tend to get angry when you try to drink their blood, so I kept prisoners for my Vampire to drink.
You see, I got lucky. Most of my prisoners had brain damage, were in comas (I'll look for the mod later), or severed spines, as I sold whoever was in good condition. There was one guy, though, who put up a fight during a trader dry-spell. Vincent. Can't really blame him, though. His cell was just above freezing to save on energy, carved out of stone to minimize resources. Plus, y'know, he was surrounded by cripples and vegetables.
Eventually, he tried to break-out. Beat down the warden pretty bad, and unfortunately for him, the person who pacified him didn't have a club. A couple missing fingers, an ear, and severe organ damage later, he was patched-up with the least we could do to keep him alive. Back in jail. He tried to break-out again, he was stuck with one leg now. Once again, scarred eye and bruises.
Why didn't I just give him peg legs, like a sane person? I needed my crafters on other projects.
So, eventually, I leveled up my vampire (you can do that) to the point of acquiring a new ability, so I decided I knew where to test it.
Using EPOE, I took everything non-vital I possibly could. A lung, a kidney, eyes, jaw, all of it. Then, my vamp walked in. Using blood magic, they twisted Vincent's limbs into horrible shapes, breaking his bones and moving his skin all while he was awake, and made him into our helper animal!
Now, Vincent's been taught to haul, and routinely transports the corpses of his pirate buddies to the corpse stockpile (for our pet predators) and stones from our successful mine. So, in summary, Vincent had been:

• The only survivor of his raiding party
  • Fed nutrient paste in a cold, cramped cell full of people who couldn't even move if they wanted to
  • Repeatedly beaten and scarred, dismembered, even
  • Mutilated with all organs he didn't need to survive removed.
  • During an intensely painful process, turned into the colony's dedicated beast of burden.

Yeah, we're not the good guys, I don't think.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

fritzgryphon

If a pyromaniac becomes too annoying, I seal them in a nice carpeted room with wood furniture.

Call me Arty

Quote from: fritzgryphon on April 25, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
If a pyromaniac becomes too annoying, I seal them in a nice carpeted room with wood furniture.

Nah, that just sounds like common sense.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Tomasdav

well just today bunch of riders attacked my base, and permanently injured my favourite pawn(Well I might get him prothesis when I get to the point in game) so all riders except one left alive so I captured him and now the crippled pawn is feeding him cooked human flesh of his fallen comrades

PotatoeTater

Oh my sweet summer children, this thread has been done before, you should all read the old ones. So much more to see there.
Life is Strange

Bastobasto

I once made a animal concentration camp where the animal suicided themself after wounding themselves up and going to their sleeping place which was in -20 degree celcius weather, making all of them die of hypothermia while their owner slowly watched them lose their body part due to frost bites, until their slow and painfull death where they couldnt move because they didnt longer have legs.

The worse is that it was accidental

shayame

I remember making a young pretty girl shoot a dog, then patch him up then shoot him again, over and over, just to level her shooting and medicine skills. I wrote an epic story about it over here. In the story, Donald Trump made her do it:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37244.0

Jackspital

One time I captured this raider, and had him locked up in my prison and first fed just paste. Then i decided to take his eyes, Jaw, Ears and his arms and legs away from him after trying to attack and kill one of my colonists to escape. Oh and I also took his kidney too to make good use of it. Ha, that'll teach that raider group I guess, if i get any other prisoners, they'll see him and stay in line realising the big mistake they've made. That's probably the worst I've done on a playthrough; I usually go easy on prisoners. Unless they cross the line that is. ;)

4S4K3N

i had a useless pawn that could only do a few things like handling and mining.. had it as my beastmaster for a while until i realized he's just using my resources. trapped him in a room with a fueled stove and no fuel along with his bonded animals. he eventually beat them to death and ate them raw, i caught him just staring at the stove a couple times. f**k him, useless wanker