[A16] Mind Altering Device (v1.16)

Started by IzzyHRC, November 02, 2015, 06:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

Damn, I just released my prisoners before I found your mod ..

This looks mega awesome and is as of now part of the Collection.

================EDIT===================

I now successfully used the MAD on several prisoners. And it worked like a charm.
But there are a few points that I do not like :

1.) For such a powerhungry building it absolutely needs a power switch.
2.) Also it should be miniturisable.
3.) I put Pawns with 4 Traits in, but get only 2 Traits back .. that kind of sucks.

=================EDIT 2 ====================
I have tried some of the wishes myself, but no luck yet.

Any Chance from you to release the code ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Grabarz

Hello there - I used Mind Altering Device on one of my precious beauty female colonist ... Now She got disease called "Dementia" is there any way to rid it off ?

Mosart

Are MAD devie generate any personality randomly or habe some preferenes to #bad# traits? I tryed this about 15 times and just 1 tme got better then before entering MAD.

MechanoidHater

Could you tell us if yu're going to release alpha 17 update?

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

tgbps4

Is it possible that this will release for A17?
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

tgbps4

Mosart

skullywag

Izzys a friend of mine. Ill see if i can find out what his plans are. If he comes on steam anytime soon....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Domar

If I just change the recommended version number so it loads, will it actually work or not?

Albion

Hey guys, I just wanted to note that I resurrected and re-implemented this mod for B18 as part of my Sparkling Worlds mod

Some of the code as well as the textures were taken from this mod but I also made some adjustments or created new code.

You can find download links in the forum topic linked above.