[B18] Palisade

Started by undereastern, May 01, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undereastern

Ya, Finally, Palisade!

Simply, it Adds Palisade!
Play fun your Medieval life.

Tip: Use Pylons to make your colony more scenic.

Steams Workshop : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1373020365
Download link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pn3yTAuu3BLD0ADZIh3JB6533r3hyIbY

Umbreon117

Tribals would love this!
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

DiamondBorne

I love this. How does a palisade piece compare to wooden wall and can it be shot through?

Umbreon117

Quote from: DiamondBorne on May 03, 2018, 03:47:15 AM
I love this. How does a palisade piece compare to wooden wall and can it be shot through?
There are 5 things in this mod.
2 are gates (one sideways and one vertical)
1 wall type (the singular wood walls you see in the second picture)
1 type of wooden...and a square with a bunch of wooden logs. -.- (second picture, they are next to the gates)
And 1 wall that is lower the the first wall. (Half height walls in the first picture.

These half height walls are the ones you can shoot though. I have tested none of this yet, but actual testing will be done sometime this day.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

undereastern

Yes that's correct. You can shot through lowered one and... Pawns also can pass these lowered palisades. unlike description. Otherwise, It is pretty similar to regular wooden wall except palisade more mingle well as outside fortification.

MisterVertigo

Hey, this is pretty cool. Any chance for an update?
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Bunkier

I've updated the mod to 1.0. I may maintain it until the creator shows up.

N7Huntsman

Quote from: sma342 on October 25, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
I've updated the mod to 1.0. I may maintain it until the creator shows up.

Darnit, you beat me to it by a few hours--I messaged the author, and it doesn't sound as though he'll be coming back any time soon. I'm putting the finishing touches on a 1.0 version to post on the workshop (with the author's permission, of course), but your version appears functional.

(There are however a few obsolete tags still floating around, and you'll need to add a DoorBase def, as you can currently build the gates out of any material in your verison)
The Rim is a cruel place.