[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where abandoning a map that had a Change Dresser would cause errors

Grabarz

Hello there i have problem with this mod - is great however everytime when i draft my colonists they just drop every layer of clothes and they staying naked.
i tried to configure custom outfits - however changing to "anything" does not help still naked drafted colonists...

could You provide some kind of walkthrough ?

sophiasong

Quote from: Grabarz on November 18, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Hello there i have problem with this mod - is great however everytime when i draft my colonists they just drop every layer of clothes and they staying naked.
i tried to configure custom outfits - however changing to "anything" does not help still naked drafted colonists...

Click your change dresser and click the "assign outfits" button. It'll pull up this menu:

Uncheck everything on the "Use in battle" line. Then try drafting your pawns.

Kiame

Make sure you have at least one change dresser that can accept all apparel. When pawns are changing if removed apparel has no change dresser to be stored in, the apparel will drop on the ground.

Grabarz

Quote from: Kiame on November 18, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Make sure you have at least one change dresser that can accept all apparel. When pawns are changing if removed apparel has no change dresser to be stored in, the apparel will drop on the ground.

God Bless You!
my apparel was always on the ground when colonist was drafted... then i accepted all apparel in change dresser - still my colonist prefer being nudist ...
then i went back to dresser and deleted all existing outfits, next i opened "custom outfits" and created outfit for every colonist individually - named it and turned on option called "use in battle" 

Now my colonist uses Rimsenal armors like a extension of their body, smashing zombies like a boss !

Thanks. took me while to make it work but the results are outstanding !

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where if a pawn dies while wearing a Custom Outfit, any assigned apparel would be duplicated. Now when a pawn dies with custom apparel on, the assigned apparel will disappear off their bodies and end up in a Change Dresser

Holothurin

I have an issue where pawns automatically switch back to their previous outfits after being told to change. The change works, they switch outfits and at the next chance they run to the dresser and change back to the outfit specified at the assignment-tab. Assigning 'Everything' leads to them combining the specified outfit with everything else they can find.

Am I missing something here or am i doing something wrong?

Kiame

Are you assigning outfits through a change dresser then selecting a pawn and either drafting (for use in battle) or selecting a pawn and telling them to switch apparel nofor non battle?

Or are you using custom outfits?

In either case pawns should not try to get different apparel when told to change. If using custom outfits make sure not to clear the force flag.

What:s probably happening is you have another mod that patches the logic pawns use to determine what outfits to use. This mod relies on the base game's logic so anything else will cause that behavior

sophiasong

Getting this error:

Not sure exactly what's happening. I think it's related to an item being assigned to a pawn's custom outfit being deleted. A problem, because this error closes out the UI if I try to select the pawn's custom outfit (I had only created one for this pawn) or if I try to create a new custom outfit.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8428476f362bebd23c9ef5e1f55607d9

Relevant section:

CustomOutfitUI closed due to: NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
ChangeDresser.UI.CustomOutfitUI:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Canute

sophiasong,
you should maybe post a full log file and not just a screnshot.
If you got hugslib installed, enable developer mode at the option.
Then open the log window with the top left icon they appear.
Use share logs button and post the link.

Without hugslib attach the logfile to your answer, you need to press reply the quickreply window don't got the feature to attach files.
How to locate the logfile you can read at
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

Holothurin

Quote from: Kiame on November 23, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

What:s probably happening is you have another mod that patches the logic pawns use to determine what outfits to use. This mod relies on the base game's logic so anything else will cause that behavior

Yah, it was my bad. I didn't read the description carefully and had the Change Mirror Standalone installed as well. I removed that mod, changed the load order so your Change Dresser loads after Simple Sidearms and the problem is solved now. Simple Sidearms is throwing some errors now but still seems functional.

sophiasong

Quote from: Canute on November 26, 2018, 03:42:36 AM
sophiasong,
you should maybe post a full log file and not just a screnshot.
If you got hugslib installed, enable developer mode at the option.
Then open the log window with the top left icon they appear.
Use share logs button and post the link.

Without hugslib attach the logfile to your answer, you need to press reply the quickreply window don't got the feature to attach files.
How to locate the logfile you can read at
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

Oh my bad I thought I pasted that on here, thanks

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8428476f362bebd23c9ef5e1f55607d9

Relevant section:

CustomOutfitUI closed due to: NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ChangeDresser.UI.CustomOutfitUI:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Canute

sophiasong,
i just notice you use
Glitter Tech and Glitter Tech (No Surgery).
They are basicly the same. Since you don't want the Sugery and use EPoE, you should deactivate the first.

For the other thing, Kiame need to look into it.

Canute

kiame,
did you notice notfood got a new master for 1.0 at github ?
When i use these i got
Failed to patch Mending & Recycling.
No target method specified for class MendingChangeDresserPatch.Patch_WorkGiver_DoBill_TryFindBestBillIngredients (declaringType=, methodName =TryFindBestBillIngredients, methodType=, argumentTypes=NULL)
MendingChangeDresserPatch.HarmonyPatches:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/6201d2a80693f509f4e67a31f596483d

Kiame

I'll get Change Dresser, Weapon Storage, and Infinite Storage updated tonight