[MOD] (Alpha 9) Modular Tables (v.1.43)

Started by ItchyFlea, June 27, 2014, 02:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PKGameOnly

I have not looked at this mod yet, but can someone tell me how much wood or metal it would take to build one with the stools.  If it cost way less than the square table and stool set, then it would be great to put in your prison cells so the prisoners, dont eat off the ground and have that negative effect and get recruited faster.

Galvenox

it costs 5 metal/wood/stone and 100 silver/gold per tile.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Galvenox on October 10, 2014, 09:45:18 AM
Quote from: Verticalphase on August 20, 2014, 05:22:37 AM
Could you maybe be able to make them connect, like without it looking like individual squares?  :)
would love to see that as well. it's still awesome when you need a 1 tile table, thank you.

There's a bug in A7 which prevents me from doing this. If it gets fixed in A8 I'll be able to do it.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Encode on October 12, 2014, 01:17:11 PM
-snip-
I feel real silly for not trying that method of linking them together. :-[
But, it works, and that's the main thing. :)

Mod has been updated, as has the screenshot. Thankyou very much Encode. ;D
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

skullywag

I can haz Neapolitan tables? (someone make a pink material, just for this)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ItchyFlea

Updated for Alpha 8.

As a side note, this seems to work quite well with Extended Woodworking.

hyprformnce

Awesome, thanks! this was one of the essential mods i was missing so badly for a8

john pretzel

Quote from: hyprformnce on December 13, 2014, 06:02:55 PM
Awesome, thanks! this was one of the essential mods i was missing so badly for a8

+1

ItchyFlea

Updated the mod to add the new textures given by Encode.

Everteal

Funny that nobody noticed, but colonists cannot acquire targets behind the tables (maybe stools also) while drafted and it prevents them from shooting over them. I'm more than sure that you can shoot over vanilla tables.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Everteal on December 21, 2014, 01:39:29 PM
Funny that nobody noticed, but colonists cannot acquire targets behind the tables (maybe stools also) while drafted and it prevents them from shooting over them. I'm more than sure that you can shoot over vanilla tables.
Oops. Fixed and reuploaded. :)
Now you can shoot over them like vanilla tables.

Rock5

Hi, I'm updating my mods for my next colony and I notice you don't include the version in the about info. Can you add the version in future versions please.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

200Down

This one is right up there with the Ed-UI on mods I never go without. Although I "replace" the standard tables with these. I just never use the default ones anymore. Just tanking up precious UI space  :)

Thanks for this ItchyFlea! Shoulda commented long ago cuzz it's been in my order sense forever really.

200Down

Just an observation. If the goal was to have the table balanced in relation to the default tables, they may need their beauty numbers lowered.

It essentially takes "four" of your tables to compare to default small table. Pretty sure it's not seen as one object as far as beauty is concerned. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Short version:
Your table with 4 put together=32 beauty
The default small table using the same space=8 beauty

Disregard this entirely if this was what was intended of course :)