Naga
Neuter
Prosthetic Icons
Prosthetic Table
Scar Removal
Set Up Camp
Stone Rebalance

If you use my mods, consider giving me something for my hard work:

All downloads are here in this list. Below are details on each mod and what they do.
Non-steam downloads are available on GitHub under releases. The buttons above link to that directly.

If you are reporting a bug, please copy/paste this form and replace the brackets:

[b]Mod:[/b] (the mod that is affected)
[b]Output log:[/b] (link to hugslib output log or pastebin or downloadlink etc.)
[b]Description:[/b] (try your best to describe the issue)
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Syrchalis

Adds blueberries, blueberry wine and bluciferum

Blueberry bushes need 12 days to grow and 8 days after harvest. They do not need to be replanted. They yield 8 blueberries on harvest. Fertility sensitivity is 125%, so try to find rich soil.

Blueberries themselves can be eaten one at a time, at high speed. They never give food poisoning, but the nutrition is not better than the other crops, so they are bad as food, because they grow slowly. They will however grant the blueberry buff for 3 hours (stacking) so use them as tribals to help with diseases.

Blueberry wine acts mostly like beer, but gives more joy and makes a bit more drunk. It also grants a full day of the blueberry buff. It's luxury to use it as beer substitute, because it's main purpose is as trading good. You can earn twice as much with blueberry wine than with beer. However it needs twice the fermenting time, so make sure it doesn't get ruined by temperature.

Bluciferum is made from four blueberries and one neutroamine. It gives the blueberry buff for a day as well as another buff that gives immunity gain speed. Side effect is tiredness.
IMPORTANT:
• Acts as 100% quality tend for muscle parasites and gut worms (even if they are already tended!)
• Use 3x to immediately say goodbye to muscle parasites and gut worms (or 1x good tend and 2x Bluciferum)
• Reduces the remaining duration of fibrous and sensory mechanites by 2 days
• Instantly cures food poisoning

Universal Fermenter
This mod comes with the mod "universal fermenter". The fermenting barrel gets replaced by a universal one which can ferment different things, depending on it's setting. However, this means if you add this to an existing save in which you have fermenting barrels, they might disappear - either way, you will need to reconstruct them, as your old ones will not be automatically replaced by the universal ones.
Originally Universal Fermenter is made by Kubouch
Updated to 1.0 by me
Blueberry plant texture is from VG

Adds coffee and tea

They are plantable drugs, similar to smokeleaf and psychoid. They don't require research. Brewing tea or coffee can be done at a stove or campfire. They provide very different benefits and are mutually exclusive. Addiction to caffeine (from both) is a thing and not unlikely, but the downsides are much smaller than for other drugs and curing an addiction is also a lot easier.

Coffee
• Restores rest
• Increases hunger rate
• Decreases tiredness rate
• Increased consciousness and work speed
• Tiny mood buff (+3)
• Increased effect after two cups

Tea
• Restores a little food and rest
• Decreases hunger rate
• Increased learning speed
• Medium mood buff (+6)

The effects they grant are mutually exclusive. Drinking coffee will remove the tea effect and drinking tea will remove the coffee effect. Both bewerages grant joy in form of luxury, a new type of joy.

This mod comes with a small C# assembly that allows removal of hediffs by ingestion (interesting if you are a modder and want to use that class) and a patch to the way pawns act. They will avoid drinking tea if they have the coffee effect and vice versa.

Credits:
The original coffee/tea cup art is from vegetable garden. I modified them to be smaller and work with stack counts. They will probably be included in this form in the 1.0 version of vegetable garden.

You think you know what the stat "Plant Harvest Yield" does? Well, let me surprise you - it does NOT increase the amount you get when you harvest plants, like "Mining Yield" does for ores.

It merely gives you a chance to fail below 100%, above 100% you do not gain anything.

This changes now! This small C# patch makes Plant Harvest Yield work like Mining Yield. You cannot fail anymore when harvesting plants with <100%, instead you get less yield, and above 100% you get more.

Important: This mod removes the max values from all "yield" stats. This includes: MiningYield, AnimalGatherYield, PlantHarvestYield, ButcheryFleshEfficiency and ButcheryMechanoidEfficiency. Meaning those stats can now be more than 100%. If you don't wish this for any of these stats, go into HarvestYieldPatch/Patches/HarvestYieldXMLPatch.xml and remove the defNames of the stats you don't want edited.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Syrchalis

Adds new traits, rebalances vanilla traits and allows pawns to have randomized stats.

Pawns will now have a random body weight, random psychic sensitivity (replaces the corresponding traits), random confidence (chance they try to romance others) and a random sexuality (replaces gay trait) - the latter includes bisexual. Please do not request Kinsey Scale or more sexuality types.
Sexuality commonalities can be changed in the settings. Want everyone to be bi or gay? -> Settings!

Design goal is to make every trait have up- and downsides, but these do not need to be equal. There is still good and bad traits. You can find something positive about most traits and something negative about most traits. Some traits that are just slightly bad/good will not have an up/downside added (like kind, creepy breathing etc.).

Pyromaniac, Chemical Interest and Chemical Fascination have gotten a brand new mechanic: Random Inspirations. Pawns with these traits get inspirations regularly independent of their mood.

The new traits are mostly work-related traits that make pawns better in one area and worse in another. Generally the improvement is bigger than the penalty, so they can be considered good traits.

Details

• Shooting Accuracy: Expert Shooter (better version of Careful Shooter)
  • Industriousness: Slothful/Lazy pawns require less joy, HardWorker/Industrious need slightly more joy
  • Speed Offset: Slowpoke pawns need less rest, but are even slower, FastWalker/Jogger pawns are even faster, but need slightly more rest
  • Drug Desire: Chemical Interest/Fascination get random inspirations and have less mental breaks, Teetotaler has 20% global work speed
  • Beauty: Ugly/Staggeringly ugly pawns will not be considered "disfigured", even if they are
  • Natural Mood: Depressive pawns can only get Sad Wander and Hide in Room mental breaks
  • Nerves: Volatile pawns can only get Tantrum mental breaks
  • Neurotic: Neurotic pawns don't break more easily, instead they get a random mood regularly, very neurotic pawns can get even more extreme moods
  • Abrasive: Never get a mood debuff from being insulted/slighted themselves
  • Greedy: Get special mood bonus for very impressive and better bedrooms
  • Jealous: Don't mind wearing dead man's clothing or pawns getting banished/executed
  • Wimp: Very high toxic resistance, can take a little more pain than vanilla
  • Tough: Very weak toxic resistance
  • Pyromaniac: Less mental breaks, gets random inspirations regularly
Probably does not play well with Psychology, since it does many similar things.

Please do not ask for Prepare Carefully compatibility, it's a lot of work. Just accept that these things are random (for now).

Adds batteries made of different metals with different stats.

Steel battery
The vanilla battery, costs a bit more steel but only one component. Very cheap and effective.

Silver battery
Improved version all around. Cheap and efficient, your go-to battery for the mid-game.

Golden battery
Very high efficiency, medium capacity. Expensive, but doesn't waste energy. Does not short-circuit in rain.

Plasteel battery
Medium efficiency, very high capacity. Expensive, but allows saving a lot of energy in a tiny space. Does not short-circuit in rain.

Uranium battery
High efficiency, high capacity. Expensive, grants both advantages of gold and plasteel batteries, albeit not as good as either in their respective areas. Does not short-circuit in rain.

Advanced battery
Very high efficiency, very high capacity. Very expensive, ultimate battery. Does not short-circuit in rain and does never break down.

Adds icons to every vanilla prosthetic and implant. Also adds a special texture for stacks of implants in case you have a mod that allows you to stack them.

2.0 Update:
Patch Operations have been replaced by C# code that looks for key words and assigns textures and colors accordingly. This means that instead of relying on compatibility on the side of this mod it now relies on mods that add prosthetics to use the right words in their defnames.

The result is that basically any mod that adds any prosthetic is compatible now.

Modders: Look at Github for a guide to making your mod compatible.

Syrchalis

Adds a single workbench for all prosthetics
Removes prosthetic recipes from the machining table and fabricator and puts them into a new workbench. Very useful to make your long list of bills less cluttered.

This is mainly an enhancement to vanilla, however it supports all mods that use the fabricator and machining table. For example [FSF] Vanilla Bionics Expansion. Mods that have their own workbenches are generally not supported, mostly because there is no reason to.

Set up camp, once again!

For all your caravan managing needs, you can now set up camp anywhere. This let's you travel to hunt, forage and mine without having to 'settle' every time.

You can customize the possible size of the map, the duration you are allowed to stay, the time the tile is blocked after abandoning a camp and turn events on the camp map on/off.

It is recommended to use settings close to the default and not turn the map timer or the tile blocking off, as this makes the mod severely game-breaking in terms of balance. However, what you do is your choice - the option to turn these settings off is there for a reason.

Should be safe to add to existing games!

Credits:
Originally by Nandonalt
Re-coded and improved by me
Assistance provided by spd, potatoclip

Syrchalis

Syrchalis

rawrfisher

Would I find blueberries in the grow zone right away or do I need to unlock em with a research. 
Either way I need to figure out why they arnt showing up
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

jc_smo

Any chance of having the "Harvest Yield Patch" running for older versions (the one I'm using and I stopped letting update is version 1.0.1972)?

If it had, it would be a wonder *-*

Syrchalis

@rawrfisher - blueberries don't require research, if they don't show up for you there might be an issue with another mod

I also want to remind everyone to update their mods, I changed a lot in the past two weeks and if you used the non-steam versions of my mods, make sure you have the newest version.

I might add ModSync support if I have some time for that.
Edit: I had time for it. All mods now with ModSync support.

Syrchalis

Added Individuality (my new trait mod) to the list of mods.

rawrfisher

I got em to work after reinstalling the mod.  I did get hit by an evil ass bug tho....
Was one of those rare offshoot bugs that are caused by something else conflicting.

Exception ticking Maddin (at (200, 0, 146)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at SyrTraits.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttemptPatch.RandomSelectionWeight_Method (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00154>
at SyrTraits.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttemptPatch.RandomSelectionWeight_Postfix (single&,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00013>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt.RandomSelectionWeight_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x0032e>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker/<TryInteractRandomly>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x00032>
at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight<RimWorld.InteractionDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.InteractionDef>,System.Func`2<RimWorld.InteractionDef, single>,RimWorld.InteractionDef&) <0x000a0>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly () <0x001ac>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick_Patch1 (object) <0x0013a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x0024a>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002ee>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

https://git.io/fAZKP if you reconize any other errors on there let me know.  I'm always lookin to get all the red outta my log so I can go back to reading debug messages people forgot to remove

The problem with making a mod I like the idea of is I tend to show up with a bunch of errors that make no sense
Professional jerk

Syrchalis

Probably Androids.

My mod isn't really compatible with any Alien Races yet, although it does apply to them, because I coded it so it looks for Intelligence = Humanlike.

rawrfisher

Quote from: Syrchalis on August 29, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
Probably Androids.

My mod isn't really compatible with any Alien Races yet, although it does apply to them, because I coded it so it looks for Intelligence = Humanlike.

I dont use the androids just the worker and battle droids from that mod.  The androids are kinda blegh to me.
Now that I think about it a bit I know what mods conflicting with it.  Its the same one that breaks events on me -_-
Orassans are an alien race I use for the pawns mostly lol

Doubt its relevent but 2 orassan trying to flirt causes the same error
Professional jerk

alexdgreat

Coffee & Tea looks very interesting. Two questions.
1. Are the any incidents with coffee & tea like with other drugs, such as binge or overdose?
2 Do the sims pawns know when it is best time to drink coffee, or the choice will be random, like with beer or joints?

Syrchalis

Colonists can't binge on coffee/tea, but they can get addicted to caffeine. The addiction is weak, but it exists.

Best time? It's always the best time =p No, but they will avoid overwriting their buff, meaning if they have the coffee buff they will not drink tea so they don't overwrite the coffee buff and vice versa.