[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabbamonkey

Found some artwork recreations I did for the crops... The picked crops fit with my texture mods (see link in my signature)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

jabbamonkey

Also, meal replacements...

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Canute

Quote from: draco4d on October 24, 2017, 12:24:11 PM
how do i download the mods?
Maybe you take a look at the first posting and try one for the download buttons.

Telkir

Oh, new alpha time again... :)

I'll be starting to update TMods for RimWorld A18 ready for the official release (whenever that is) over the next few days and will post a ZIP in the first post for indev players to enjoy when it's done. I won't be pushing updates to Steam until A18 is officially available.

There won't be any new major features in this update; sorry! I'll only be doing the usual balance and error checks. All of the existing idiosyncrasies of various mods will remain as they are.

Also, a heads-up - it's likely this will be the last TMods update from me since I feel that I've taken the mods as far as my skill and interest allow. Once A18 is done, I'll be happy to hear from anyone who wants to take over and tackle some of the more longstanding quirks.

November 05, 2017
Double post for great justice; A18 version is now available for testing. :)

ExpandedCrops has a fix to the patch that makes sure kitchen cupboards can work with electric stoves and not just fuelled stoves.

November 18, 2017
No problems have been found so far with the Beta 18 prerelease of TMods so I'll make them available on the Nexus and on Steam now. Have fun!

Telkir

Just released a minor fix for MoreFloors so that all the added floors now require "heavy" affordance. No more cheesy terraforming... :P

If you already downloaded 1.18.1 then you can grab this small patch and overwrite your existing files.

wwWraith

May i suggest you to change "<thingDef ..." to "<ThingDef ..." in your mods for uniformity reasons? I spent some time trying to make a cross-mod patch (adding some more linkables to your MoreBeds) before realising that I had to use "<xpath>/Defs/thingDef ..." instead of "<xpath>/Defs/ThingDef ..." as for most other mods including Core.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Telkir

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 1.18.4 is now available to improve the standardisation; I'll update the Nexus and Steam later.

Bitly is misbehaving so I can't provide a neat link but here's the Dropbox URL:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/capmfemnlproyec/TMods-1184.zip?dl=0

wwWraith

Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Telkir

[T] MoreBeds doesn't add those items. They were a new addition to vanilla RimWorld in B18.

wwWraith

(Removing previous post). Oh, sorry... Playing with 150+ mods and trying to patch several of them at once it's easy to forget that some things are in vanilla ;D

asquirrel

Love the look of the high resolution textures you used for the new floors!

Zalpha

This mod and the suggest mod (More Furniture) are great, thanks! I highly recommend playing this mod (MoreBeds) with Expanded Woodworking. The amount of bed graphics and colours mixed with wood combos makes it that your game will have well over a hundred different types you can create. It is really amazing.

BTAxis

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but I think the end tables from B18 don't work with the beds from your mod (I use the cloth version).
"The megasloth ducked behind the nearest piece of cover"