[B19] Animal Accessories! Dogbowl is back!

Started by Bunkier, September 07, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunkier

Animal Accessories

Animal Accessories is a mod which simply adds(for now) Dog bowl for food and Doghouse for the best friend of humankind.

Give your animal a great shelter outside!
Build a nice Doghouse for your loved dog, its pretty easy!

Tired of food everywhere on the floor?
Get a great Dog bowl which will fit your animal's food! Comes in big and small version.

Who created this great thing?
Xml code and artwork - sma342

Downloads
Download [B19]
Download from Steam Workshop

Legal stuff
You may do everything with this unless you make money on it.
You can use it in your modpack when you want.

Mst

Awesome! Gonna check it out.
I was looking for some animal furniture and surprisingly with all the variety of mods there are these are practically nonexistent.
Hope it will be a thing in the future. Would like to see some choices of feeding and sleeping places for our friends.

Upd.
Sorry to break it but doghouse and big bowl look out of place. Don't really match the game's style. Besides big bowl is huge, can't imagine what I would use it for.
Small bowl is ok, but could use some adjustment. It's no big deal I can fine-tune bowl texture to my taste later. Just a little feedback. Still appreciate your work, hope we'll see more.

Bunkier

Big Bowl was mostly intended for bodies, and graphics uh, yea, gotta change those some day.

Mst

Bodies. Haven't crossed my mind, good idea but there could be clipping issues. Perhaps we need something simpler for bodies, without layers.

zmadz

Jongskie

Griphaha

Dude you changed buildingbase...  I don't know if it was a previous version of the game or not, but it is changed. Make your own or delete it...  it's not necessary.  Honestly it makes me distrust your MOD(s).