Started by Jaxe, September 21, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxe

RimHUD
Version 1.14.5

Built for RimWorld 1.4
Powered by Harmony
Available on Steam Workshop

RimHUD is a UI mod that displays a detailed information about a selected character or creature. The HUD display is integrated into the inspect pane which can be resized to fit the additional information. Alternatively the HUD can a separate floating window and docked to any position on the screen.

Visual warnings will appear if a pawn has any life threatening conditions, has wounds that need tending or is close to a mental breakdown.

No update should ever break an existing save game and this mod can be added or removed from a game at any time.

STEAM INSTALLATION
Go to the Steam Workshop page and subscribe to the mod.

NON-STEAM INSTALLATION
Download the latest release and unzip it into your RimWorld\Mods folder.

This mod may be added or removed from an existing game at any time without issue.

Note to translators: Although the offers are appreciated, for maintenance reasons only English will included with the base mod. All translations should be uploaded as language submods with full permission to use the mod's images in any way.

Note to modders: RimHUD supports built-in presets and custom widgets from your mod. Check the wiki for details.

bigheadzach

Wow. You're a UX/UI whiz, ya know?

BTW, I recognize that Outfit is for your selected Outfit, Area for your designated Area, and Rules is from your Pawn Rules setting. What is Agenda? Is that drug policy? Or some kind of indicator of what tasks/priorities are being addressed?

Jaxe

Quote from: bigheadzach on September 21, 2018, 07:20:03 PMWhat is Agenda? Is that drug policy? Or some kind of indicator of what tasks/priorities are being addressed?

It's just the timetable that's normally shown (Sleep/Work/Recreation/Anything). It should be called Timetable but when I was making the mod it didn't fit to the widths. Since then the widths are modifiable but the name stuck. I may change it back or to Schedule.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Jaxe

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 21, 2018, 07:44:41 PMLets see how quickly I can break it 8)

Please do, and it would be very useful for me if you let me know how.

rawrfisher

I loaded it at the bottom and its working fine so I may try it with it at the top later.
Professional jerk

Mr_Man

Hmm... if I use this will I still need Moody?

rawrfisher

I did get a harmless little spazout where the bottom bar vanished when I saved but no error was generated and it came back after it finished saving.

Professional jerk

Jaxe

Quote from: Mr_Man on September 21, 2018, 08:07:59 PM
Hmm... if I use this will I still need Moody?

Moody is an overview of all your colonists, RimHUD focuses on the selected character. You could use both.

rawrfisher

I'll keep that in mind if I do a run where I care about the mood beyond just keeping them from being spaz's
Professional jerk

dismar

Cant start a new world with this mod loaded. Anyone else have this?

rawrfisher

Havnt tried a new one I tossed it into an exsisting
Professional jerk

bigheadzach

Definitely enjoying the detail so far,but there's definitely a weird issue with the Social/Guest/Bio/Gear tabs - tab names are linking to the wrong popups, and tab buttons are duplicated, depending on whether they are a prisoner, animal, Hospitality Guest, etc. If you need something a bit more concrete than that, let me know what I can get you.

Mersid

Looks awesome! Is there a backport for B18?

rawrfisher

Quote from: bigheadzach on September 21, 2018, 11:42:18 PM
Definitely enjoying the detail so far,but there's definitely a weird issue with the Social/Guest/Bio/Gear tabs - tab names are linking to the wrong popups, and tab buttons are duplicated, depending on whether they are a prisoner, animal, Hospitality Guest, etc. If you need something a bit more concrete than that, let me know what I can get you.

I would guess you can start with an output log for reveiw.  From that point I do not know what jaxe would wanna check
Professional jerk