[1.0] Milkable Colonists

Started by Ziehn, November 12, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soiler

Thank you for answering me!

Now this is just another idea but it is related to another mod Rimjobworld so I am afraid if you can do this or not.

The idea is:
Different milking frequency and milk amount depending on pawn's breast size labelled in their hediffs that are given by Rimjobworld...
example :
FlatBreasts -> 1 amount
SmallBreasts - 2 amount
Breasts - 5 amount
etc...

Is it possible to make this kind of stuff in the mod?

Bluntflame

Ziehn

Quote from: soiler on February 04, 2019, 02:19:03 AM
Is it possible to make this kind of stuff in the mod?
It's possible but beyond my skills atm, I will look into improving this mod in the future but atm busy with other things
Quote from: Bluntflame on February 04, 2019, 08:00:21 AM
Naga need to drop Snake Eggs
Their isn't an unfertilized version of Snake Eggs hence why i used chicken eggs instead

soiler

Ziehn

Update: Elder Things support (Produces Nutrient Paste Meals or Black Ichor Meals if you have Cults installed)

I have now figured out how to add conditional patches to allow for items from other mods to be added as a milkable produce, so items from other mods that aren't in the parent mod are now fair game.

Ziehn

Update:
Breast Size modifiers for milk amount and days to be milked
Genetic Rim Muffalo Mammaries compatibility
Removed unnecessary dummy defs

Ziehn

Update: Milk and Eggs are no longer "Reserved for Prisoners" and can be hauled from prison cells

This mod now requires HugsLib (If your modding Rimworld you should have it anyways)

TheCritzHimself

whoa this shit's crazy this is  mod's here considering, well, you know, similar mods for other games are on the site that shall not be named. say is this theoretically compatible with a forbidden mod that does not exist? :P

Canute

TheCritzHimself,
could it be that you drunk to much of your own milk ? :-)
I can't understand what you talking about.
Do you know that a strikethrough is a delete and don't mean the same like a underline ?

ZarZuf

Quote from: TheCritzHimself on May 25, 2019, 09:29:39 PM
whoa this shit's crazy this is  mod's here considering, well, you know, similar mods for other games are on the site that shall not be named. say is this theoretically compatible with a forbidden mod that does not exist? :P

It is compatible indeed.
Different sizes of certain female phisical attributes do influence the quantity of milk produced and the cooldown time.

anonymous1

I found a bug, it seems banished colonists don't produce milk, even if they have the hediff. They start producing again if you arrest and then recruit them.

Ziehn

Quote from: anonymous1 on June 04, 2019, 12:51:46 AM
I found a bug, it seems banished colonists don't produce milk, even if they have the hediff. They start producing again if you arrest and then recruit them.

Not a bug as they are no longer apart of your colony, same as you can't milk visitor's animals (or the visitor's themselves lol)

anonymous1

I've done a bit more testing, the issue isn't that I can't milk them, but that the "Milk fullness: x%" doesn't show up at all. It reappears once the banished colonist has been recruited. If you apply the hediff to a visitor either with dev mode or the drug the milk fullness thing still shows up, you just can't milk them when it's full unless you imprison them.

Canute

anonymous1,
that is standard vanila behaviour. You can't milk or check the fullness of wild animals or pawn they arn't from your faction.
What do you would say, when every stranger raise your shirt or lower your pants to check your fullness and maybe try to milk you ?

anonymous1

I can see milk fullness for animals that allies own even in vanilla, and I can see milk fullness on allied and enemy humanlikes that have the hediff. The only cases where you can't see milk fullness are wild milk-producing animals, and banished colonists, even if you imprison them. The only way have it show up for ex-colonists again is to re-recruit them.