The Perfect Setup

Started by CucumberedPickle, November 15, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CucumberedPickle

Finally, I can butcher my prisoners and eat them while sitting on a chair made out of them while enjoying jokes, interesting facts, songs, and so much more!

(also why did save the screenshot as a jpg because that's some SERIOUS compression)
The number of possible signatures there are might as well be, for practical use, infinite, yet I chose this one.

khun_poo

Canute

Perfect setup ?
Everyone got his own thought about perfection ! :-)
From the point of view of a pawn.
Why does i need to still eat nutri paste, my friend Selma can cook fine meal very well ?
I need to sleep in a barrack, can't we have door's so i have some privatcy ?
Noone take care of my plant pot, that's look so sadly empty.
Nutripaste dispencer hopper is empty again, can't people don't refill it after the last meal got took out ?
No books not even a television.

jpinard

Your screenshot shows LITERALLY nothing to reinforce your weird statement.

CucumberedPickle

Quote from: jpinard on November 16, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
the joke is that bonzi buddy is right there
he is sitting there on the steel wall separating the second and third prisons
why did i have to explain a visual joke
The number of possible signatures there are might as well be, for practical use, infinite, yet I chose this one.

5thHorseman

Quote from: CucumberedPickle on November 16, 2018, 12:45:45 PM
Quote from: jpinard on November 16, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
the joke is that bonzi buddy is right there
he is sitting there on the steel wall separating the second and third prisons
why did i have to explain a visual joke
Oh I thought that was some weird (and poorly made) watermark from whatever site you uploaded the pic to.

I still don't get it. Though I'll admit I don't know what a bonzi buddy is. Maybe if I did it'd be hilarious.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

CucumberedPickle

Bonzi buddy was this desktop thing made in the early 2000s that would tell jokes, facts, and converse, though it has become notorious as the developers were selling user data that bonzi collected (which he was very good at).

fecalfrown

Quote from: CucumberedPickle on November 16, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
Bonzi buddy was this desktop thing made in the early 2000s that would tell jokes, facts, and converse, though it has become notorious as the developers were selling user data that bonzi collected (which he was very good at).

This really doesn't do anything to clarify your bizarre post. Are you sure you aren't having a stroke?

CucumberedPickle

i installed a ex-trojan on my computer and played rimworld with it.
what more clarification could you ask for?

UltimateTobi

Your generic Steam user.

Shurp

His spam program that spews "jokes, interesting facts, songs, and so much more" has parked itself in his prison.  I have to assume he's imagining that it's tormenting his prisoners.  Imagine elevator music piped into the cells at Abu Ghraib.

Why he has that program installed in the first place, though, I can't figure out.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

CucumberedPickle

I'm not in prison, however my computer detected a virus after 2 weeks of use and deleted it.
I'm too lazy to download Bonzi again.

Shurp

But why did you even download it once?
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

pllovervoltage

What bothers me most is the hoppers are facing the wrong way. The funnel is dumping the food stuffs into the halls.

CucumberedPickle

They still work :/

I downloaded Bonzi because how could I resist downloading a best friend when all of my others left me