Are bionics/archotech limbs worth it?

Started by Razzoriel, December 19, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merudo

Quote from: Kirby23590 on January 06, 2019, 08:39:23 PM
As always Body Purists are just sad... They complain about peg legs only they saw was a banishment from their home, and a man running with an charge rifle with bionic parts to kill them before they leave...

I do think that's a bit silly. I personally would change it so that Body Purists are not bothered by such "primitive" body aids, and similarly so that Transhumanists do not get the mood buff from replacing their perfectly healthy leg by a peg leg.

giannikampa

bionic ears seems to do nothing at all since earing is not involved in anything. bionic stomac gives metabolism..but..does this count? i can't see where
And as always.. sorry for my bad english

AileTheAlien

Quote from: Kirby23590 on December 21, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
Unless your Colony is made of Psychopaths.
Cannibals, psychopaths, and ascetics are all easy-mode.

5thHorseman

Quote from: giannikampa on January 11, 2019, 02:22:47 PM
bionic ears seems to do nothing at all since earing is not involved in anything. bionic stomac gives metabolism..but..does this count? i can't see where
Bad hearing hurts negotiation. No clue how much, I just note that the game tells me it does. Also no clue how much good hearing helps, if at all. But yeah, it's probably not worth it even for cochlear implants.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.