NO EVENTS - Pls help

Started by natedawg, October 29, 2019, 07:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natedawg

I just want to start off by saying i love this game, but for some reason the game will not work now. for a while i had about 30+ mods installed and all of them are known to work with each other, but every game i made, after about an hour or 2 of playing eventually games would just stop spawning events, and i know what your going to say, storytellers just give you breathing room, and thats what i thought at first too, but no. when i go into dev mod and try to spawn a party or a raid, for some reason i cant. i have tried this on multiple playthroughs with multiple different mod lists, and it does not work. my last playthrough i only used hugs lib and prepare carefully, thats it, and it still does not work. Pls help, i really want to play this game but i cant.

Kirby23590

Do you have another mod? Other than two like hugslib and prepare carefully?

It's a bit odd that two of these mods might be the cause of no events nor raids, try removing prepare carefully. And see if it's the cause of why the events aren't appearing. Or no mods and see if there is something wrong...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

natedawg

just tried, still not working. and your probably gonna say its a corrupted game an just reintall an itll work. but i have done that twice now. even reset my entire pc to factory settings trying to fix it. so im guessing the pc is somehow messing with the game but i have noo clue why. pls if u know anything help me.

Kirby23590

Well, i guess something, but i don't think the game is corrupted though...

If you're on Steam, there's verify integrity of game files. But if it still doesn't work i guess i don't know. Probably something up with the mods or the game itself. The game can't be corrupted, it has to be something with the files or any who...

So i don't know if it's the game or your computer. I'm no computer expert though, so i don't know if its the problem with the game or the CPU...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Canute

The hardware shouldn't have any impact on the gameplay.
So when the game's run without crash the hardware works fine.

Hugslib and Prepare carefully don't change anything at the gameplay. Prepare Carefully just modify the world generation a bit.

Quotewhen i go into dev mod and try to spawn a party or a raid, for some reason i cant.
A logfile from after you tried this would be more helpful.
Since you use hugslib, use the green "Share log" button after you tried to spawn a raid.

Another thing would be if you use the a special scenario where all kind's of raid's are disabled.
But this wouldn't prevent to spawn raid's with the dev tools.