Any Same/Similiar game as this, in 3D?

Started by lvdjj, November 10, 2019, 02:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdjj

Hi guys,
Not sure if people already ask this, I just got this game along with my friend and just finished the tutorial, so forgive me if I miss something here.

I always prefer nice graphic gaming, the only pixel I played and love is pokemon series, this game really give me big surprise since it doesn't looks attractive to me at first but the gameplay is pretty awesome, as a base building/simulating lover myself.
So I was thinking if there is other game similiar as this? I mean including able to mod whatever we like to. (Yes I saw some 3D MOD while google but I'm not talking about it.)
I so love the way of modding real life people ingame and simulating them, but too bad it wasn't 3D or something, the game graphic just make me free like playing a 1990 game with 2015 system, I'll seriously buy it if there is 3D version no matter the price.
Or maybe if you looking

PS: Oh and asking people to more or less guess the last name of dev for register a forum account and Verification a post is just F dumb, no offense but you should act mature and shouldn't waste other people time for this, if you want fans there is lots better ways.

Kirby23590

I'm assuming you're human. We have been raided by a ton of bots now a days, disguising themselves as humans by stealing posts from rimworld reddit or elsewhere...

If you want a Similar game like this but with 3D elements, There's Starmancer, but it's isn't out yet... Just heard of it before.

Otherwise there's not much else like this game that gives you these tales about cannibalism or struggling against infestations and etc. I don't think there's any other game that tells you these tells like Rimworld besides Dwarf Fortress that tells these things like this when digging far too deep.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Canute

Hugh, Starmancers looks pretty similar to Space Haven.
But i think both don't fit the 3D graphic he liked to see.

Surviving Mars or such colony sim's like The settler's would fit into the 3D he like to see.

Diodoron

Embark has some similarities to Rimworld and Dwarf Fortress. It is still in development though.