[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

MisterLock

So wait...Let me explain something.I am using kinda outdated mods but my mods include:
Extended Surgery
Your old Apothecarius Version
And more Bionic parts.

If let's say I wanted to update them,what mod do I need to delete and what do I need to make them compatible,I see all this talk about how to get the mod compatible but I personally am not getting it.
To each his own.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 10:20:54 PM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 11, 2014, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 09:38:36 PM
Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 05:32:54 PM
Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 11, 2014, 05:27:51 PM
Once you have the replacement (Bionic eye or another natural eye) it should just be a operation (Health tab then Surgeries)

Thank you, I thought it would be.

I found a bionic eye, but I can't remove natural eyes.

Are you using Extended Surgery? Extended Surgery overwrites the Eye definitionin a harmful way and breaks compatibility. If you are using this mod you can either get rid of the mod or bug CrazehMeow to do a proper integration. Ill be happy to help him with it

No, just this  mod and More Bionic Parts. Am I missing something?  Also, I don't know what's happened as I haven't altered any mods or installed anything new but now I can't see the Life Support Operations again. I turned on dev mod and saw this, should I be worried?

*Update*
I turned off your mod, restarted and turn it on again. Now the life support operations are showing (strange) but still no "remove eye".

*Update 2*
A trader came with an eye ball so I bought it. Now the option comes to install natural eye but still no option to remove an eye from a colonist/ prisoner.

cannot reproduce your error. I have no clue what you are doing wrong at the moment. Im running a clean test build with the latest versions of Apothecarius, extra Bionics and New Recipe Nurse and the eye removal is there.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: MisterLock on October 12, 2014, 04:11:55 AM
So wait...Let me explain something.I am using kinda outdated mods but my mods include:
Extended Surgery
Your old Apothecarius Version
And more Bionic parts.

If let's say I wanted to update them,what mod do I need to delete and what do I need to make them compatible,I see all this talk about how to get the mod compatible but I personally am not getting it.

I would suggest to download the latest versions of Extended Surgery, More Bionics, Apothecarius and Recipe Nurse. Remove the injectDef folder from Extra Bionics (if there is any) and activate the mods in the order: Extended Surgery, More Bionics, Apothecarius and New Recipe Nurse.

If it doesnt work get rid of Extended Surgery and notify CrazehMeow about the compatibility issues.

Pandora

I restarted with a fresh install of Rimworld and the 3 mods, everything seems to be working as I can now remove eyes. I think the mods became messed-up because I kept installing updated version of them.

Renazo09

Would this be compatible with personal shields from Enhanced Defense: Phoenix Edition?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Renazo09 on October 15, 2014, 09:57:12 PM
Would this be compatible with personal shields from Enhanced Defense: Phoenix Edition?

I didnt test it but I dont see a reason why it shouldnt

Renazo09

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 15, 2014, 10:05:56 PM
Quote from: Renazo09 on October 15, 2014, 09:57:12 PM

I didnt test it but I dont see a reason why it shouldnt

Just wondering because personal shields adds shielded pawns race in the races_humanoid.xml. I recall somewhere that might be a problem for getting all the operations to show up (using more bionics as well ).

Xubrim

A random suggestion, but since this mod is getting sort of Borg vibe going on, would you be willing to add a specialized, taser-esque bionic arm? Basically a one hit KO with minimal injuries; raiders would be left ripe for assimilation.

I never thought Rimworld would be a Borg simulator, but the idea is definitely growing on me. And thanks for the mod. :)

Slowtapus

As a heads up HiveMind from this mod will not work with the most recent More Bionic Parts because More Bionic Parts removes the Brain body part in favor of individual parts of the brain.

GottJammern

Quote from: Slowtapus on October 18, 2014, 09:51:21 AM
As a heads up HiveMind from this mod will not work with the most recent More Bionic Parts because More Bionic Parts removes the Brain body part in favor of individual parts of the brain.
This hopefully will be a non-issue soon. We'll see.
StarCommander of  Clan Nova Cat Int.
---------------MechWarrior Online---------------
More Bionic Parts!

Killaim

Quote from: GottJammern on October 18, 2014, 05:30:32 PM
Quote from: Slowtapus on October 18, 2014, 09:51:21 AM
This hopefully will be a non-issue soon. We'll see.

this explains why some of my new recruits are walking around with missing cerebellums and brain stems - but still ... yeah walking

cant seem to hold weapons though..

Hellespont

hi, i wonder.
craftsman can craft Medicine at Medi Table.
but capability of crafting is not ascend.
is this normal?

Clibanarius

If what you're asking is something pertaining to gaining experience for crafting when making medicine, yes, you can think the fact that it's a mod in an alpha version for that kind of absurdly minor detail being imperfect at this time.

JuliaEllie

You dont grain crafting because making medicine give a slight medical skill gain ;)

Girlinhat

I loaded a game and my entire hive had zero skill.  What do?