[1.3] [KV] Call Trade Ships

Started by Kiame, March 21, 2021, 03:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Call for trade ships for a price from a Comms Console.

The price can be adjusted in the mod's settings.

Steam

Direct Download

GitHub

Thanks translators:
- HawnHan -  Simplified Chinese

Mods Supported:
Trader Ships
- If selecting to land a ship, the type will be random (limitation of cross-mod support)
- Can enable/disable orbital trades from this mod's settings when Trader Ships is enabled

Like my mods? Consider supporting me!

Kiame

Update:
Added support for Trader Ships

Notes when Trader Ships is enabled:
- If selecting to land a ship, the type will be random (limitation of cross-mod support)
- Can enable/disable orbital trades from this mod's settings when Trader Ships is enabled

Kiame

Update:
Pawns will now go to comms console to call for trade ships.

Kiame

Timain

I just tried installing this mod (not from Steam), but I get the message that this version is not compatible with 1.3 - I tried both the direct download as well as Github link. When I load the game anyway, I cannot click on the comms console, so it really does not seem to work. Am I missing something?

Canute

Direct download = latest release from Github, but i checked it too and you are right it is the 1.2 version.
But the Master is for 1.3.
Click on "Code" then download zip.

Edit: Doh forget Kiame is one of these exemplary modder who use github at the right way ! :-)
Yes don't download/use the master even when some other modder got a different praxis.

Kiame

Dont download the code version from master as that does not have dlls.

Thank you for letting my know the link was broken, it's fixed now

https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-calltradeships/releases/download/current/CallTradeShips.zip

Timain

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply, the explanation and the fix! ;D Works like a charm now!