[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Made a quick tweak to the railgun, it was doing the same damage (even though it vaporizes on hit) as the scythers gun which was killing sometimes in 1 hit and therefore throwing a "destroyed when already destroyed" error, lowered it to do 1 damage, so no more errors.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Zeta Omega

skullywag

Well what?

I could put it on another repository thats subpar and doesnt offer me the dev the benefits github does.

Is it the downloading all my mods at once? If you have an issue please enlighten me.

thrakkemarn

Nice! Thanks for the update the railgun is sweeeet and thanks for taking my request to add the tazer!

Peal

This mod is very well made, the guns look very fitting to the rest of the game! Good Job!

Only the Tazer looks like crap *sorry ;)

Suggestion: Fire Grenade, Smoke Grenade, Rocket Launcher

skullywag

Awww i spent a lot of time on that tazer. :(....lol

Rpg is being done right now. Fyi.

skullywag

Ill be releasing the rpg thingy tonight but im not sure what you want in terms of "fire grenade" (molotov covers this, no?) And smoke grenades (what would it do exactly?)

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on October 12, 2014, 12:33:34 PMAnd smoke grenades (what would it do exactly?)

Suffocate? =P There's damage type for that (Though I don't know if the global damage types would work on weapons)

skullywag

I can make one that would. Smoke grenades should be about vision. I wonder if i could reduce the sight effectiveness temporarily of anyone caught in the blast.

Edit - actually taking this further smoke should stay in cells and reduce sight of pawns in it. Flash on the other hand should temp blind if caught in blast. Ill see if I can change the pawn stats temporarily in a dll, it seems possible just not sure how to make it temp and not permanent.

skullywag

Added an RPG complete with smoke trails, im quite happy with the result, enjoy!

edit - also just added a flash effect to the stungrenades...pointless but flashy. :)

skullywag

Added landmines, once placed they take 30 seconds to arm (texture will change to signify) once armed ANY pawn (including your colonists/visitors/animals will set them off if within 1 tile of them. These arent blast charges, they go boom on their own. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. lol :D

Peal

Nice! I guess it is not possible to make an beam weapon with an constant ray of energy? Because it has to be a bullet and the beam cannot adjust it's length ?!

Rikiki

WIP, I will deliver this type of laser guns within a week. 8)

skullywag

It is possible, not difficult at all. I just think beam weapons don't fit the universe. Ill let other modders add those.

Peal

I think the ~mechanoids should shoot with beam weapons rather than miniguns(Railguns).