[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Rayguns have been modded in before, think there's an alpha 7 mod somewhere already. I wont be adding them here.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Revolver added, simple handgun, does a little more damage but fires slightly slower, has a tweaked sound effect for firing to differentiate it from the pistol.

skullywag

Added an MP5, submachine gun shoots volleys of 5 bullets, not quite as good a range as the m16 and not quite the damage, slightly cheaper.

old_sinh

i have a problem with l landmines - so many numbers in left part of display, https://www.dropbox.com/s/memti9a5zsnr658/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202014-10-15%2016.03.35.png?dl=0 , and i can place mine without research

skullywag

huh thought id removed the debug....you didn't manage to grab a copy before I updated did you? Ill check it shortly to be sure though.

skullywag

Just added a flaregun, im quite happy with this one, if it hits something itll set fire to it, if it hits the floor it creates a light source complete with particles. Great for lighting up attackers as they approach. Slow to fire though, but you should only need one for its intended purpose.

Felime

Starting to do some csharp work, and while you've suggested looking at your code for inspiration, I wanted to formally ask if it's ok before I put anything based off your code in project Armory. (With credit, of course)

skullywag

Knock yourself out, and if theres anything in there you dont get just holler or grab me on steam (same name) and ill do my best to explain it.

Felime

rdz1122

Any chance to separate out the weapons?  I.E. keep the rail-gun, but not add the rest?

skullywag

Have you tried removing the other guns from the weapon_guns.xml. think that might work....let me know if it doesn't.

skullywag

Updated to make flamer, rpg and flare gun able to target ground.

Also fixed issue with flareguns flare not glowing.

eatKenny

i would like to ask for permission to use your sick "smoke trail" in my mod "turret collection"(https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6895.0, for the newly added rocket laucher ;)), you will be of cause credited :)

i'd like to write the code myself but since i'm not a programmer it's just too hard to learn :-[