[A14] Animu Hair (31.7.2016)

Started by Shinzy, October 04, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

These still work with Alpha 10
Just made a quick update for the 'More hair' with the
Quote from: Bob_Namg on February 23, 2015, 04:37:20 PMpompadours.

I've had it up for weeks but I didn't remember to upload it ;D

That is all!
I'm currently very very veeery busy with irl stuff to update my other things for the time being!
You'll get nothing out of meeee!
Pretend im a cat

so I still definately need all the treats
but you're only getting hair

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Shinzy on April 16, 2015, 11:52:28 AM
but you're only getting hair
For today, you mean. Because...hair today, gone tomorrow.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

FuzzieMann

Now my colonists will look a bit more.... interesting & friendlier....with a gas mask

Helixien

Not sure of or when the author will update the mod, but until he does, here is a version for alpha 11 of "morehair". (For everyones who cant load his save from alpha 10 without the mod version, like me)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Shinzy

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on June 13, 2015, 05:52:21 AM
Not sure of or when the author will update the mod, but until he does, here is a version for alpha 11 of "morehair".
Oh =P *blush*
most of them are in the vanilla now! (aside from few, that don't really quite fit: 'wolf' and the 'tribal tattoos')
I'd so much rather you'd updated the animu hair for meee *nudge nudge hint hint batty eyelash action* ..y- you are not seduced? goshdarnit!
thanks, though mr Blech! I'm a bit flattered ;D

I will probably update the animu bit of the hairs during the week
right now I'm doing the factions

Helixien

I'd so much rather you'd updated the animu hair for meee *nudge nudge hint hint batty eyelash action* ..y- you are not seduced? goshdarnit!

Well, I need to update them for me too, so I will just send you the updated one^^ But right now, I need to get Glasswork ready which is a pain in the ass :/ Also, I cant load my old save without the mod version..

Shinzy

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on June 13, 2015, 06:09:22 AM

Well, I need to update them for me too, so I will just send you the updated one^^ But right now, I need to get Glasswork ready which is a pain in the ass :/ Also, I cant load my old save without the mod version..
Luck be with you Blech! don't go getting any headaches

Helixien

Here is the AnimuHair one ;) Should work fine.

[attachment deleted due to age]

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

CthulhuHalo

-SNIP-
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just blind, I found it. I guess I needed to make an account to download, eh?

Helixien

Quote from: CthulhuHalo on July 13, 2015, 09:24:48 PM
-SNIP-
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just blind, I found it. I guess I needed to make an account to download, eh?

Yep^^

RemingtonRyder

Fixed the link for the top page. Still need to be logged in, of course, but it shouldn't kick you out to the forum index. :)

Topper

Shinzy

Quote from: Topper on September 02, 2015, 02:37:53 AM
updated for 12 yet ?

Nope!
Buut there's a good chance these work for A12d though
I can't test right now but there wasn't (m)any changes to how graphic paths work or how hair is designated to pawns

Clibanarius

I've had the A11 version of both hairs installed, seems fine so far!