[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on January 10, 2015, 02:09:47 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on January 09, 2015, 11:54:57 AM
Quote from: Zilch on January 09, 2015, 06:04:22 AM
Want a continuous laser. Make it like 4x as energy hungry though.

sorry that need some hard core c# writing which i can't :-\

Couldn't you get about the same effect by having the laser fire extremely rapidly?

i've tried this, looks awful :P

dareddevil7

perfect, i just need to finish teleporting my colonists out of the clutter world, because that breaks it if i load it up without clutter in it

The transfer failed, Clutter broke everything....
http://imgur.com/c2LoUvr

Royalnaga

eatKenny

updated to v_1.9b

somehow played through a game with it and made some balances. and some other code rewriting and stuff, plz check changelog.

BajtMe

This is another one of those mods that i have had so much use for but somehow forgot to say thank you, so here we go...  Thank you!  :D

Epyk

Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

shhfiftyfive

perhaps an improved minigun turret could come along that requires 2x power to operate, (maybe 2x cost to build), 2x health to destroy,  does same damage, but reloads 2x faster?

basically instead of building 2 minigun turrets, you'd build 1 improved version to cut down on real estate requirements.

eatKenny

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on January 26, 2015, 01:17:27 PM
perhaps an improved minigun turret could come along that requires 2x power to operate, (maybe 2x cost to build) does same damage, but reloads 2x faster?

noted, will consider it in next update.

a tip for minigun though: try use manual aim more often, aim where enemies stack, some times even aim on ground on enemy's path to deal maximum damage.

dareddevil7

what about in the far far future guns will require ammo to be fired, and if you dont want to set up a constant hopper fill for ammo you could make a ammo feeder that is used for ammo, and never needs to be refilled, but takes a lot of ammo to make

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on January 26, 2015, 04:56:59 PM
what about in the far far future guns will require ammo to be fired, and if you dont want to set up a constant hopper fill for ammo you could make a ammo feeder that is used for ammo, and never needs to be refilled, but takes a lot of ammo to make

about feeding ammo to guns: according to Tynan's changelog, alpha 9 will include this feature, so let's wait and see ;)

dareddevil7

Idea! An AA turret, could shoot down drop pods, wouldn't get anything out of it, but you could stop mechs from dropping in the center of your base

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: dareddevil7 on January 27, 2015, 06:36:40 PM
Idea! An AA turret, could shoot down drop pods, wouldn't get anything out of it, but you could stop mechs from dropping in the center of your base
Budabudabudabudabudabudabudabuda *crashing sound/explosion*
Maybe have a tiny bit of metal come out of it? Like item crashed pod, which can be grinded into steel.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

dareddevil7

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 27, 2015, 10:31:47 PM
Maybe have a tiny bit of metal come out of it? Like item crashed pod, which can be grinded into steel.
yeah, or it drops slag, and in terms of sound i think more of a *braka braka* for an AA gun

Marnador

Quote from: dareddevil7 on January 28, 2015, 04:09:28 PM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 27, 2015, 10:31:47 PM
yeah, or it drops slag, and in terms of sound i think more of a *braka braka* for an AA gun
That feature already exists in another mod but its always good to have option I guess :)