[MOD] (Alpha 7) Immersive Rim 1.5.1 hotfix Insta-Conduit

Started by Aristocat, October 17, 2014, 11:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsilliev

Quote from: Aristocat on October 20, 2014, 12:01:43 PM
Quote from: Tsilliev on October 20, 2014, 09:27:24 AM
If the enforcer is made out of nano bots does he auto repair slowly if damaged? And also maybe there are enforcer walls that are auto repairing themself slowly?

No it doesn't, but there's mod that does very similar

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6636.0  One of shield repair near buildings and put out fire.

Thanks, I didnt knew they had that.

Igabod

Quote from: dasfunky on October 28, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
where's the download at?

it's an attachment at the bottom of the original post. yellow letters. you must be logged in to see the link.

Igabod

Haven't had a chance to download and test this yet, but do the hydroponic tables with sun lamps attached require more power than the standard battery powered hydroponics basins?

DracoGriffin

Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

Krantz86

sir you got a fan, keep up with the good work! the simple fact that if you don't like somethingyou can simply switch off that feature is greatly appreciated

Aristocat

Quote from: Igabod on October 28, 2014, 06:51:58 PM
Haven't had a chance to download and test this yet, but do the hydroponic tables with sun lamps attached require more power than the standard battery powered hydroponics basins?

Sunlamp attached require electric, battery and sun lamp attached doesn't require electric but fertility is reduced, and cost is ridiculous so user can't spam it, I might nerf them if you suggest.

What do you think about weaponry? I personally think this really should be integrated to game, but not tested for balance yet.

Quote from: Krantz86 on October 28, 2014, 09:49:30 PM
sir you got a fan, keep up with the good work! the simple fact that if you don't like somethingyou can simply switch off that feature is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Igabod

Quote from: Aristocat on October 28, 2014, 11:37:42 PM
What do you think about weaponry? I personally think this really should be integrated to game, but not tested for balance yet.

Oct 24. changelog says "All melee and neolithic weapons and most apparel are craftable now." so it seems that this is being added into the game. I still haven't tested the new release yet. I've had a lot of things on my agenda for today but playing Rimworld just hasn't managed to fit into the schedule yet. Hopefully before I go to sleep I'll be able to test it out.

Aristocat

Quote from: Igabod on October 29, 2014, 12:23:46 AM
Quote from: Aristocat on October 28, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

Oct 24. changelog says "All melee and neolithic weapons and most apparel are craftable now." so it seems that this is being added into the game. I still haven't tested the new release yet. I've had a lot of things on my agenda for today but playing Rimworld just hasn't managed to fit into the schedule yet. Hopefully before I go to sleep I'll be able to test it out.

No. Weaponry is overhaul mod, add force fire into all burst weapons, sniper is actually accurate, shotgun actually shoot like shotgun.

Now every weapon shoot twice or thrice faster so battle is more intense but damage is reduced so no longer ridiculous one throwing spear hit = limb fly off.

Edit : also hunting is a lot easier

Dragoon

Thank you for letting us pick the ones we want (this mod rocks) I cant find immersive apparel in the rar file.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Aristocat

Quote from: Dragoon on October 29, 2014, 04:09:06 AM
Thank you for letting us pick the ones we want (this mod rocks) I cant find immersive apparel in the rar file.

It's merged into Crafting, I'll make modular version soon.

Aristocat

Updated, Apparel is now separated, now forge can turn devilstrand into useable metal(10 make 15 metal ratio)

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

DracoGriffin

Keep up the good work, Aristocat!

Really enjoy your mod; no way I could go back to vanilla.
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack